napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I've doggy paddled all the way from Evo

theboatman

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself! Ex Evo victim who's ass is rather sore! haha Like what I am seeing here and hope to become a contributing member of the community!

Did you shit on thier lawn before you left? Welcome to the promise land. Non of that bs here my friend. Hell we almost all hail from the evil evo. Good to have you.

You are definitely in a great place buddy. Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! If you have any questions or need anything just let me know. I'm sure you will love our awesome community and our great family we have

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush bro. Doggie paddled through the BS and came to AR fresh and clean!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Doggy paddled? Now it's time for some real swim lessons. Welcome brother, this is the best place to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself! Ex Evo victim who's ass is rather sore! haha Like what I am seeing here and hope to become a contributing member of the community!

LOLLL love the intro... how was the swim over?? =) Im glad you made it bro... you will quickly see there is no other forum like here anywhere... im always here to help if you need me!

Top Bottom