napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Im lost

Hey guys,

So, I’ve been hanging around here for a bit, picking up all sorts of tips on getting swole. But man, I’m stuck in this annoying rut.

I’m a 27-year-old dude, about 5'7", and I’m slightly underwight (bmi 20.2) . Been pounding it out in the gym and chowing down like a beast for about a year now, trying to get bigger. But honestly, it’s slow going, and I’m getting pretty frustrated.

I usually grab my stuff from Napsgear, and it’s been solid. But even with the supplements and my regular gym grind, I’m just not seeing the gains I want.

My main thing is bulking up and packing on some muscle mass. So, I’m reaching out to you all for some advice or ideas on what might give me that boost I need.

Also, on the food side, I’m chomping down on whatever helps, and I’m big on this cream coffee, even got myself a fancy machine like these ones — gotta have it daily, you know?
If any of you've been through this or have some killer suggestions, hit me up! Let’s crack this together and make some serious progress. Or not, jokes are welcome, lol
Dude, I totally get where you're coming from. Have you tried focusing on compound lifts like deadlifts, squats, and bench presses? These exercises work multiple muscle groups and can be great for building mass. Also, consider looking at your protein intake and recovery periods – these are crucial for muscle growth. Maybe add some more calories to your diet. It's not just about eating anything, but eating right

Top Bottom