napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I have a fantastic idea

Jackburton

Dylan can you sticky and drop all your video threads in that ? I feel like all your work gets pushed out of sight and out of mind with the continuous dbol only threads

Video archives wouldn't be bad. Im sure we have a lot of members that would also like to contribute on other things too.

And the real reason I recommend this is the constant " Dylan I just watched your video " then says some complete wazoo bullshit you said nothing about and we can be like " sticky watch again cause you clearly didn't watch shit "

And the real reason I recommend this is the constant " Dylan I just watched your video " then says some complete wazoo bullshit you said nothing about and we can be like " sticky watch again cause you clearly didn't watch shit "

Great idea.....

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

I'm all for anything that would help cut down these newbie threads about orals, but you can see how often they read the oral only sticky. NEVER

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm all for anything that would help cut down these newbie threads about orals, but you can see how often they read the oral only sticky. NEVER

That's something that surprises me. It's the first thread on the page. If I was a new guy thinking about a proposed oral cycle and I came here to learn, the first thing I would do is say "hey there's a sticky called oral only info, I wonder what this is about.." It's unfortunate it gets overlooked so much.

That's cause it's a generation of lazy. You have to get on there level like a video game so Dylan's videos are our best shot , unfortubately it would seem he's gonna have to go to great lengths jn videos probably as far as showing some how to wipe there asses

Yeah I agree bro. Been posting that orals thread over and over.

I like the idea also. How about a first cycle thread also. Can we make it mandatory that they read it before signing up?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I like the idea also. How about a first cycle thread also. Can we make it mandatory that they read it before signing up?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
I think this is a damn good idea about the thread but making it mandatory might not be the best idea.

Top Bottom