napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How GW works

fernanw1

Hi guys,

So after listening to a lot of advice on GW and its uses and how to take it, I ordered it and it came in the mail last week. I am in Canada so it took about 2 weeks to get to me.

The package was clear and said "medical oils" or something along those lines. I was very happy to see how well it was packaged.

I have been taking it since Sunday and doing cardio about 30 mins to an hour after. On Monday, I took it and half hour later I rode my bike for 5km and went to the gym and did chest and triceps. I don't feel too much of a difference in my strength levels as of yet, although I am sure that will change. My goal is to lose fat, since I have been lifting weights for a while now, I do have muscle and I am looking to shred out a bit.

Any help regarding the use of GW for the best possible results would be appreciated. Thank you!

Height: 5"10
Weight: 192lbs
BF %: 22%

Hi guys,

So after listening to a lot of advice on GW and its uses and how to take it, I ordered it and it came in the mail last week. I am in Canada so it took about 2 weeks to get to me.

The package was clear and said "medical oils" or something along those lines. I was very happy to see how well it was packaged.

I have been taking it since Sunday and doing cardio about 30 mins to an hour after. On Monday, I took it and half hour later I rode my bike for 5km and went to the gym and did chest and triceps. I don't feel too much of a difference in my strength levels as of yet, although I am sure that will change. My goal is to lose fat, since I have been lifting weights for a while now, I do have muscle and I am looking to shred out a bit.

Any help regarding the use of GW for the best possible results would be appreciated. Thank you!

Height: 5"10
Weight: 192lbs
BF %: 22%

hey brother... GW is not used for strength.. its used for maximizing endurance and overall output, along with the ability of speeding up your metabolism and burning fat... it is also designed to treat cholesterol.. you want to dose it 20 mg per day, once a day, 30 minutes before each workout and on non workout days, all at once in the a.m... what is your ultimate goal here? where did you get your gw from?

hey brother... GW is not used for strength.. its used for maximizing endurance and overall output, along with the ability of speeding up your metabolism and burning fat... it is also designed to treat cholesterol.. you want to dose it 20 mg per day, once a day, 30 minutes before each workout and on non workout days, all at once in the a.m... what is your ultimate goal here? where did you get your gw from?

Hi Dylan,

I got it after RickRock and you suggested buying from Sarmsx.com. My ultimate goal here is fat loss and endurance for cardio. I am also trying to be more defined as well.

Hey fernanw1 - I love GW and I found that it took a few days to kick in - in my opinion - everyone is different. I have ran GW many many times and love it - it's one of my favorites to run. You should start to see increase cardio and also what I call a never ending breath where I use to get winded it's extremely easy for me to breath normally in high output cardio.

Cheers

Hi Dylan,

I got it after RickRock and you suggested buying from Sarmsx.com. My ultimate goal here is fat loss and endurance for cardio. I am also trying to be more defined as well.

excellent... i would suggest with your goals that you look at adding s4 and rad140, especially s4... the muscle hardening and definition you will see from that addition will be exactly what you are after bro...

Hey fernanw1 - I love GW and I found that it took a few days to kick in - in my opinion - everyone is different. I have ran GW many many times and love it - it's one of my favorites to run. You should start to see increase cardio and also what I call a never ending breath where I use to get winded it's extremely easy for me to breath normally in high output cardio.

Cheers

Hey Stretch512,
Thats awesome to hear! Should I do high intensity stuff to get the best out of it? Like sprints, stairs, etc?

Cheers

^^^agreed I went from 10 minutes max cardio to over an hour if I want now. that shit is good and golden water sounds like a golden shower hahaha

Hey Stretch512,
Thats awesome to hear! Should I do high intensity stuff to get the best out of it? Like sprints, stairs, etc?

Really all of it bro - I do interval training on rides where we sprint in between and yes man it helps all over, long endurance, sprinting hell even lifting weights I wasn't winded.

^^^agreed I went from 10 minutes max cardio to over an hour if I want now. that shit is good and golden water sounds like a golden shower hahaha

Hahaha thats amazing. I dont like cardio, so ive been taking it half hour before I go on my bike rides. I ride for 15-20km usually.

Really all of it bro - I do interval training on rides where we sprint in between and yes man it helps all over, long endurance, sprinting hell even lifting weights I wasn't winded.

Sweet! Ill try some sprints today as well as bike ride half hour after taking it. Thank for the tip bro

excellent... i would suggest with your goals that you look at adding s4 and rad140, especially s4... the muscle hardening and definition you will see from that addition will be exactly what you are after bro...

Hi Dylan,

Perfect, I'll look into getting the S4 as well. As you can tell I do a lot of reading up and research on stuff before I purchase lol. It's a flaw.

gw is a stealth kick in the ass.

You dont really feel it, you just motor along, then figure you must be tired by now but arent, and then just keep on going.

Hey bro,
What kind of cycle should I run with the S4 and the GW? I was planning on doing a 12 week cycle of the GW alone. Could I just add the S4 in for the second month for 30 days?

Also what kind of PCT am I looking at?

gw is a stealth kick in the ass.

You dont really feel it, you just motor along, then figure you must be tired by now but arent, and then just keep on going.

Haha ill look for that bro. Ill try doing a few extra sets in my back and bicep day today and see how that works

You can run gw 16 weeks if so inclined.

But a SARMS cycle is 12weeks to get maximum gains, so 30 days of S4 is wasting your money

Hey bro,
What kind of cycle should I run with the S4 and the GW? I was planning on doing a 12 week cycle of the GW alone. Could I just add the S4 in for the second month for 30 days?

Also what kind of PCT am I looking at?

i would HIGHLY recommend using s4 the full 12 weeks... you will see why as you use it... s4 is the strongest of all sarms in terms of everything it can do and it would be a shame for you to cut it that short... just a waste... there's A LOT to gain from it bro... here is the link to the pct stack you need as well as the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i would HIGHLY recommend using s4 the full 12 weeks... you will see why as you use it... s4 is the strongest of all sarms in terms of everything it can do and it would be a shame for you to cut it that short... just a waste... there's A LOT to gain from it bro... here is the link to the pct stack you need as well as the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks a lot Dylan. I appreciate it.

Top Bottom