napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 and lack of working out.

jackfinnkennedy

Since I've started my cycle a week ago unfortunately I have been snowed in with paperwork from work and have a music festival all weekend.

Last week I did 3 full body workouts for 2 hours at a time , one 45 min arms and one 1hr chest

This week I've only done 70 min cardio and 2 and a half hours full body and won't be able to again until Monday night.

My diet is very clean but yesterday I had a few chocolate chip cookies and went over my calorie limit.

How will this affect my gains ?

noone here is a psychic but i dont think it takes a rocket scientist to say that its not going to help you any between a lack of working out ON TOP of not following your diet.. you shouldnt need to even ask

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong- I'm usually a gym rat but due to extra hours in work and a festival that was booked I physically am not able to hit the gym.

That lapse in diet was a one off out of 5 weeks of hard hard dieting

Don't get me wrong- I'm usually a gym rat but due to extra hours in work and a festival that was booked I physically am not able to hit the gym.

That lapse in diet was a one off out of 5 weeks of hard hard dieting
Noone questioned any of this.. YOU indicated you were not working out so you dont need to then justify it when noone even asked you why nor criticized you for it.. you asked a question which had an obvious answer to it.. you were never judged whatsoever, you were simply given an answer

Since I've started my cycle a week ago unfortunately I have been snowed in with paperwork from work and have a music festival all weekend.

Last week I did 3 full body workouts for 2 hours at a time , one 45 min arms and one 1hr chest

This week I've only done 70 min cardio and 2 and a half hours full body and won't be able to again until Monday night.

My diet is very clean but yesterday I had a few chocolate chip cookies and went over my calorie limit.

How will this affect my gains ?
you cant be serious. we are talking about 1 day here and a few kcals....Get a grip bro

Dylan has it all covered for you! I recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale for the best quality SARMS and peptides!

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Update: for all 3 days I did heavy calisthenics and as soon as I got back been smashing it at the gym 5 days a week for almost 2 weeks, still eat the odd bit of chocolate though lol

Top Bottom