napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Very concerned- running 10mg Rad 140 and MK677 with no test base

jackfinnkennedy

Been Running 10mg RAD 140 with no test base and have been told by bodybuilders on different forums that I'm going to have severe gyno/ liver damage and that I'm foolish and at the point of no return. I'm super worried now and need to know what I should do. I'm a week in and I feel fine. Vascularity increasing, deadlift gone from 85-110 and working out 3 2 hour full body workouts and 2 60 min intense cardio sessions every week + 10hrs of walking a week.

Height : 5ft11
Weight: 76.6kg

what??? LMFAO.. who on earth told you such extreme and utter nonsense... thats one of the most ignorant things ive ever heard and ive heard some real utter morons say some extremely stupid shit but this takes the cake!

there is ZERO estrogen conversion whatsoever

mk677 has ZERO suppression

both have zero toxicity

i have no clue who you are talking to but this is so far past absurd i dont even know where to start

the only people that would have these issues with sarms would not be using actual sarms and with that point, there ARE some extremely shady companies out there that sell fakes sarms products but true sarms have none of this going on...

there are NO sarms with any estrogen conversion whatsoever

yk11 is the only sarm that has a small amount of toxicity attached to it

I am dumbfounded on your post? The information you have been given is so far out of there that it is quite mind boggling. You should not go near whatever source you are going to for information because it is completely wrong

Been Running 10mg RAD 140 with no test base and have been told by bodybuilders on different forums that I'm going to have severe gyno/ liver damage and that I'm foolish and at the point of no return. I'm super worried now and need to know what I should do. I'm a week in and I feel fine. Vascularity increasing, deadlift gone from 85-110 and working out 3 2 hour full body workouts and 2 60 min intense cardio sessions every week + 10hrs of walking a week.

Height : 5ft11
Weight: 76.6kg
come on bro

Complete and utter rubbish from the OP I've used a good amount of sarms.

Elevated liver enzymes can be common but liver damage that is something I've never heard before this post. My blood work showed over time my liver enzymes returning to normal levels and on with my day and life, end of story nothing more nothing less.

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom