napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh Glotropin Log Cbbram

where is a good place to purchase HGH?
Hey bro...I see you only have 2 posts... Why don't you introduce yourself in another thread and let us get to know you a little bit.

This is my personal log not an advertisement thread.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Well fellas I popped my HGH cherry this morning. 2iu's of Global Anabolics Glotropin subq...

All is well... It's been about an hour... The first half hour I felt a little hot flash on my shoulders and back but nothing major.

Pharma Lady Rep

Nice man.. I'm going follow along. I've never ran HGH so I'm eager to hear your experience

My blood sugar felt off too but was about the same as yours and in range. I was on some blue top generics and they tested well but I've heard people talk about how some pharm grade will not make you as lethargic and tired feeling all the time . My only advice would be to take it slow and stay at 2 ius a day for a while and see how it treats you. When I bumped from 2 to 4 ius per day is when my CT started and water retention started as well . But it's weird how I was still dropping pants sizes but felt bloated. My nails grew like crazy I seriously could notice my toe nails needing clipped a lot more , gross I know but true.
Yeah I'm going to stay @ 2iu's for a while because once the tiredness passes I feel awesome. I'm hoping it's temporary...

Pharma Lady Rep

I find 2ius of pharma had sides low, retention minimal and recovery insane! I only ran it for about three months first off. Anyone that says you need to be on for 6 months I don't agree. GH works - period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sleep is insane! I have to set my alarm clock an hour early and it feels like I was shot with a tranquilizer dart when I finally wake up. After I shower and get some coffee I feel great!

Pharma Lady Rep

I miss sleep like that.. I been on nights a long time. Probably taking years off me.

Hopefully the 677 will have same effect for me. Great log.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
I have a couple rough patches during the day after I eat where I feel "hypo" that I'm hoping will pass after a few weeks (so I've read). It's a little of a nuisance but tolerable so far.

Pharma Lady Rep

Noted.. I get hypo on tren so I better not stack the two lol

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
Yeah Deca does the same to me. I checked my blood sugar and it was fine. I think this is why some people use insulin but I'm not ready for all that. Sounds complicated... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

I think it was said but I can't find it. How long are you running?

I think it was said but I can't find it. How long are you running?

Indefinitely... Haven't yet decided... If it works well I may just incorporate it permanently with occasional breaks.

Pharma Lady Rep

Indefinitely... Haven't yet decided... If it works well I may just incorporate it permanently.

Pharma Lady Rep

Well there you go! I am about to be 28. So not looking into it anytime soon. Just like to learn right now.

Well I didn't have the "hypo" feeling today so I'm wondering why I didn't feel that way today. I felt a little bit tired after breakfast but it only lasted an hour.

Also sometimes the injection site is red for a couple days about the size of a quarter so I'm wondering if I'm doing anything wrong because this is my first time with SubQ injections. It eventually goes away.

Pharma Lady Rep

It's likely your body is just reacting to it for now. Do you know if the hgh is 191aa or 192aa?
I think it's 191aa... I'm not at home but I'll check tomorrow morning when I pin...

Pharma Lady Rep

Has anyone injection their Hgh via IM? I'm considering alternating between SubQ and IM just to give my belly area a break. The pros probably inject IM due to having such a low body fat. I'm guessing...

Pharma Lady Rep

Has anyone injection their Hgh via IM? I'm considering alternating between SubQ and IM just to give my belly area a break. The pros probably inject IM due to having such a low body fat. I'm guessing...

Pharma Lady Rep

This shoud have all the info you need.
Where can I give a subcutaneous shot?
There are many sites on the body that are safe to give subcutaneous shots. Following is a list of the sites where subcutaneous shots may be given:

Upper Arm: Uncover the arm to the shoulder to see the whole arm. Have the person getting the shot stand with hand on hip. Stand next to and a little behind the person. Find the area in the middle part of the arm, halfway between the elbow and shoulder. Gently grasp the skin at the back of the arm between your thumb and first 2 fingers. You should have 1-2 inches of skin.

Abdomen: Uncover the abdomen to see the whole area. Find the waist area. You may give a shot bounded by these landmarks: below the waist, to just above the hip bone, and from where the body curves at the side to about 2 inches from the middle of the abdomen. Avoid the bellybutton. Use the natural line in the middle of the body as a marker. It may be hard to see, but it is there unless it was removed by surgery.

Thigh: Uncover the entire leg. Find the area between the knee and hip. The middle of the thigh, from mid-front to mid-side, on the outside part of the thigh is a safe site. Gently grasp the area to make sure you can pinch one to two inches of skin[ ATTACH=CONFIG]1652[/ATTACH]

Lower back: Uncover the back from the waist to the top of the rear-end. A shot may be given just below the waist to a line that runs across the back above the crack between rear end cheeks. Give the shot between the area where the body curves at the hip and a few inches from the spine.

Attachments

• en1278685.jpg
    en1278685.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Top Bottom