napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh Glotropin Log Cbbram

I noticed this morning that I was injecting 2.5iu's twice a day instead of 2iu's. I bought these new "no waste" syringes that have the pointed tip plunger. So I've been dosing 5 iu's a day instead of 4iu's. Now that I've figured it out I'll back it to 4iu's a day and I should be ok. I feel a little stupid about it actually. Gotta be careful with these small increment dosages for sure.

Pharma Lady Rep

Interesting. Maybe you'll level out with the real 4 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Maybe you'll level out with the real 4 now

Yeah see the difference in the plunger tips? With a normal syringe there's waste. With the pointed tip plunger there's no waste at all. When dealing with such small dosages with HGH as much as a 1/2cc can make a difference.
35c369b43d21a11a5b6c00c9f12cd3bf.jpg
8b84a56e00ad3d469235717b9f076f15.jpg

Pharma Lady Rep

Oh yea. Those would be nice! But like you said 200mg/ml test won't make much of a difference like HGH.

Oh yea. Those would be nice! But like you said 200mg/ml test won't make much of a difference like HGH.

Yeah I found them on Amazon and they never stick and glide super easy. Good for TRT, HGH, and Peptides.
908cfca72642e3cf181a76a9ddfec504.jpg

Pharma Lady Rep

Had to buy needles separately? From Amazon as well?

Had to buy needles separately? From Amazon as well?

I buy needles separately from GPZ... I get 30g 1/2in....you can use insulin syringes if you want. I like to buy them separately.

Pharma Lady Rep

I decided to start pinning the full 4iu's in the morning as soon as I wake instead of splitting the dosage. If I didn't have a full time job and other commitments it wouldn't be a problem but pinning twice a day is a bit excessive for me. I did some research and splitting the dosage is probably a little better but 5 - 6 iu's and under pinning once is ok. I did feel a little different pinning that much at once... I felt confused for about 10 minutes... Just kinda stared into space but it quickly went away.

Pharma Lady Rep

Still running 3iu/day? Was curious if you're still getting any red bumps at injection site?

Just started gh yesterday myself.

Still running 3iu/day? Was curious if you're still getting any red bumps at injection site?

Just started gh yesterday myself.
Yes 3-4. I've had to experiment with mixing to get my dosing accurate.

The red bumps only lasted a couple weeks. I went a little deeper with the injections... I don't know if that did it or my body adjusted.

Pharma Lady Rep

Yes 3-4. I've had to experiment with mixing to get my dosing accurate.

The red bumps only lasted a couple weeks. I went a little deeper with the injections... I don't know if that did it or my body adjusted.

Pharma Lady Rep

What do u mean mixing?

PHURIOUS

I mix a weeks worth at a time and keep in the fridge.

Pharma Lady Rep

I mix a weeks worth at a time and keep in the fridge.

Pharma Lady Rep

Hay cbbram I can not remember where I read it But its about how long HGH is in the fridge.

no more then a vial at a time in fridge after last pin of that vial then you mix next vial.

I don't really know how long

Ya but i dont understand u just add 1ml of bac water there shudnt trouble with dosages

PHURIOUS
Yeah I agree... If you read the whole thread I also switched syringe brands. I'm just not used to dealing with such low dosages. I just recently decided to add .8ml of bw because the each vial is 8iu so every 10 units is 1iu. That will be easier for me to dose.

Pharma Lady Rep

Hay cbbram I can not remember where I read it But its about how long HGH is in the fridge.

no more then a vial at a time in fridge after last pin of that vial then you mix next vial.

I don't really know how long

I've read 2 weeks but I'm currently only doing a week at a time. I've never read doing 1 vial at a time. Jake here recommended a week.

Pharma Lady Rep

Yeah I agree... If you read the whole thread I also switched syringe brands. I'm just not used to dealing with such low dosages. I just recently decided to add .8ml of bw because the each vial is 8iu so every 10 units is 1iu. That will be easier for me to dose.

Pharma Lady Rep

But remember fosages are based on mg not iu. Iu is a u it of measure. How many mg per vial is your hgh.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom