napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh Glotropin Log Cbbram

I was thinking about trying 2 or 3iu of hgh also for sleep and recovery and if i got shreaded and built muscle id be okay with that too lol. Thanks for these posts guys. Keep it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd share, changed from 2.4 to 3.2 iu today. Intending to stay there for next 3 months then back to 2.4 again. Only side I seem to have any hint of is some slight ache for the first 1-2 minutes after waking up. It's pretty minor that I don't even know it's from the hgh.

Just thought I'd share, changed from 2.4 to 3.2 iu today. Intending to stay there for next 3 months then back to 2.4 again. Only side I seem to have any hint of is some slight ache for the first 1-2 minutes after waking up. It's pretty minor that I don't even know it's from the hgh.
It'll go away... When I jumped from 2 - 4 I had some pretty bad joint pain and aches for a few days but it went away

Pharma Lady Rep

Hay cb.and red .... I thought that was just normal for over 55 to have joint pain and aches in the morning...LOL

Hay cb.and red .... I thought that was just normal for over 55 to have joint pain and aches in the morning...LOL
Lol... It is!

I'm starting to see some significant fat loss. It's only been 2 months and I should be able to reach my goals in a few more months. ... I have been pretty strict with my diet right also around 2000 calories a day.

I cruised on 150/150 Test /Deca a while back and I don't think I'll do that again. While I enjoyed the Deca it provides well being and joint relief it gave me insane hunger and sugar cravings making it extremely difficult to diet.

Pharma Lady Rep

I know I'm going to try NPP....NPP has a shorter
ester then Deca ......That is the only diff in the two.

I'll get me some Test P and some Mast P and do a little run in Sept
after I get my blood work .

I'm on my off cycle right now.

Lol... It is!

I'm starting to see some significant fat loss. It's only been 2 months and I should be able to reach my goals in a few more months. ... I have been pretty strict with my diet right also around 2000 calories a day.

I cruised on 150/150 Test /Deca a while back and I don't think I'll do that again. While I enjoyed the Deca it provides well being and joint relief it gave me insane hunger and sugar cravings making it extremely difficult to diet.

Pharma Lady Rep

I'm almost finally done cutting. Feels like I've been doing it forever even though I took almost a 2 month break in the middle of it. Can't wait to finally be in a calorie surplus. I have some deca but won't be running it yet.

My pain is due to working out, my right elbow from heavy bench pressing and tricep work. Also my achilles tendons from calf work, I need to stretch them before I workout and never do. I had surgery in both knees and have zero pain in that area.

Where did you get yours from?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Is this your first post... really? How about introducing yourself to everyone in a new thread and maybe someone will be inclined to share some information with you.

Pharma Lady Rep

Is this your first post... really? How about introducing yourself to everyone in a new thread and maybe someone will be inclined to share some information with you.

Pharma Lady Rep
Exactly man. Nobody has board etiquette or are too stupid to figure out how to find a name or email address. A fuckin dead guy with no eyes or arms could do it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My pain is due to working out, my right elbow from heavy bench pressing and tricep work. Also my achilles tendons from calf work, I need to stretch them before I workout and never do. I had surgery in both knees and have zero pain in that area.

719kY45J9PL._SY606_.jpg

Osteo Bi-Flex Herbal Formula w/Turmeric
This helps me.... it's awesome for that joint and tendon pain

Top Bottom