napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMs Cycle Log - Bloods + Progress

Jsnc87

Hi All,

Starting my log complete with bloods and my experience so far.

First off, here are my bloods from pre to mid cycle. I'm definitely suppressed as expected, but can you please take a look and see if there is anything else that could be alarming? Another question I have is... If I stay at the same dosages, will I just stay this suppressed until the end of cycle or will it go even lower?

Current Stack
MK-2866 25mg daily
LGD-4033 10mg daily
S4 50mg daily (split)

Bloods
Pre-Cycle
pre-cycle.jpg
Mid-Cycle
mid-cycle.jpg

And now for the log...

STATS
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10
Starting weight: 154lbs
Body Fat: 12-14%
Goal: Build as much muscle during cycle, I have a high metabolism and can shred pretty easy.

Weeks 1-2
Coming off a mini cut, I was pretty lean. I've upped my calories to a 300-500 daily caloric surplus and plan to do this for the entire cycle. I didn't feel much and really was just getting used taking the sarms in the AM. Towards the end of week 2, I noticed massive pumps...felt like I was about to bust out of my skin. I had some leg days where I actually needed to take rest and massage my quads out before continuing.

Weeks 3-4
Now sitting at about 160lbs. Started making some noticeable strength gains, added some size in my arms and chest looked fuller. I started the cycle doing flat bench press 5x5 with 205lbs, now I was hitting 215 for a 5x5. My squats (after a meniscus surgery, Jan 2018) I was hitting BARELY hitting a 5x5 of 185lbs, but then quickly moved up to 205lbs. Now this was partially me being a little bitch and not wanting to re-injure myself, but I felt confident with my strength. My pumps still continuing to feel huge. Mentally, I'm all there, still determined still focused, I sometimes felt a little lethargic, but I think that was to my increased intensity of my workouts.

Weeks 5-6
SHIT is getting REAL. By the end of week 6...sitting at 165lbs, I'm now hitting at least 27 reps of 225lbs on the flat bench. One day was supposed to be a 5x5 of 225lbs, but I ended up doing 3x5 1x6 1x7 because I was feeling GOOD. My squats (high bar) are easily hitting a 5x5 of 225lbs which is fucking amazing considering I had surgery earlier this year on my knee. I do get fatigued pretty much half way through each workout, but by then I'm doing mostly accessory/isolation movements, all of those have went up slightly as well. The strength gains are 100% there.

As far as size, arms are 3/4" larger (water? who cares, I'm filling the sleeves of my shirts), chest still looking full (my chest suffers from mild pectus excavatum and it's looking much less present). My quads are definitely larger as my jeans are getting tighter. My body fat went up maybe about 1-2%, but nothing outrageous as I'm consciously eating lean foods to bulk.

Mentally, still focused and ready to grind. I have measurements on my chest and legs as well, but will post those end of cycle along with bloods.

All in all, thanks Dylan and Rick for the sound advice.

To be continued...

Last edited:
Top Bottom