napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginning First Cycle; Need Some Advice

Papillion80

I'd like to start my first cycle and plan on keeping it fairly simple and straight forward.... 8 week cycle with Sustanon in a pyramid fashion up & down... My instructions say to start at .5cc and increase each week by .5cc's. But i'm sure that recommendation is based on normal testosterone levels. I've been on testosterone replacement therapy on & off for the past few years. I take 200mg every two weeks, but my most recent blood work showed my levels were 135ng/ml. That's still extremely low.
So my question is, shouldn't i start my cycle using a much higher dose than just .5cc's? An experienced friend suggested i should triple the starting dose, and then pyramid up by .5cc's etc. Does that seem accurate?
Also, my instructions say i should begin 50mg of clomid 2 weeks after ending my cycle. For guys already taking testosterone replacement therapy, is it OK to also take clomid? I'm tempted to run it by my endocrinologist, but i didn't want to draw any negative speculation.

If anyone can offer some solid advice on how to proceed, that would be really helpful. I'd like to get my order in soon, but I didn't want to until I had figured out the dosing.

Thanks.

i have no clue who is advising you to pyramid anything but i dont know anyone with any sense that would advise that nonsense...

also, who is telling you to run sustanon for only 8 weeks?? where on earth are you coming up with that?

clearly dosing 200mg every two weeks, which again is not really sensical, is not working... for your test to only be at 135, there is SERIOUS issues going on... the last thing you should do is run a cycle with test issues going on like that...

if you are on trt you dont need pct... man, seriously, and im not trying to be a dick but you have less than zero business running any kind of cycle.. you have no idea what you are doing or talking about and its bad enough that your trt or whatever you would like to call it, has you at a 135 total test number... things are way way off here and you are only going to make them worse than they already are...

This is kind of a mess. Dylan covered a lot of it. Sustanon is going to be ran a longer duration than 8 weeks. It was actually meant for TRT and has a lot more longer esters than short in its composition. You also have serious issues with your total test number being that low on supposed TRT. Things are way off

You never want to pyramid steroids. Pick the right dose and run it throughout the cycle

sustanon is the last steroid you want to pyramid or run only 8 weeks

it already has 4 blends that pyramid on their own and was designed to be ran long term for 6 months minimum as TRT

I'd like to start my first cycle and plan on keeping it fairly simple and straight forward.... 8 week cycle with Sustanon in a pyramid fashion up & down... My instructions say to start at .5cc and increase each week by .5cc's. But i'm sure that recommendation is based on normal testosterone levels. I've been on testosterone replacement therapy on & off for the past few years. I take 200mg every two weeks, but my most recent blood work showed my levels were 135ng/ml. That's still extremely low.
So my question is, shouldn't i start my cycle using a much higher dose than just .5cc's? An experienced friend suggested i should triple the starting dose, and then pyramid up by .5cc's etc. Does that seem accurate?
Also, my instructions say i should begin 50mg of clomid 2 weeks after ending my cycle. For guys already taking testosterone replacement therapy, is it OK to also take clomid? I'm tempted to run it by my endocrinologist, but i didn't want to draw any negative speculation.

If anyone can offer some solid advice on how to proceed, that would be really helpful. I'd like to get my order in soon, but I didn't want to until I had figured out the dosing.

Thanks.
take clomid but get hcgenerate

Dylan has you covered, spot on as usual.

As the OP can tell by the number of posts by experienced gear aficionados already on this thread, it is not a mere opinion.

I encourage the OP to post up in order to help ensure he really gets it. I'm worried he may run to the individual who gave him the original advice and make a huge mistake following their poor guidance.

This is a place to learn and grow in more ways than one...

I appreciate EVERYONE's input here... the more i read, them more i'm realizing the info. i've been following is either outdated or just wrong. Anyone ever read "straight from the underground"? Someone told me that was a good jumping off point for info. and cycles, but now i'm doubtful.

Regarding my bloodwork... I'm getting it re-tested and doing it exactly 2 weeks after the last dose of 200mg. That's how the doctor told me to do it. I was told that standard TRT dosing is to do 200mg every 2 weeks, and to check your levels again every 6 months, but exactly 2 weeks after the last dose. Given the levels were extremely low, i want to make sure i didn't screw up the timing of the test. I've been told the low T levels are a result of other medications i've been taking for years. Unfortunately, i'm only now learning that for some patients it doesn't bounce back even after you stop taking the meds.
Honestly, my only reservations on getting into this concerned the long term impact, which mostly seemed to be the bodies ability to naturally produce T. For me, TRT is something i already have to live with.

I recognize i need to educate myself a lot more on the info. covered here. I was just following the details outlined in Straight from the underground.

So consensus is i need to sort out my levels first, no pyramiding, correct the length of the cycle, and PCT is pointless if your already on TRT?

I appreciate EVERYONE's input here... the more i read, them more i'm realizing the info. i've been following is either outdated or just wrong. Anyone ever read "straight from the underground"? Someone told me that was a good jumping off point for info. and cycles, but now i'm doubtful.

Regarding my bloodwork... I'm getting it re-tested and doing it exactly 2 weeks after the last dose of 200mg. That's how the doctor told me to do it. I was told that standard TRT dosing is to do 200mg every 2 weeks, and to check your levels again every 6 months, but exactly 2 weeks after the last dose. Given the levels were extremely low, i want to make sure i didn't screw up the timing of the test. I've been told the low T levels are a result of other medications i've been taking for years. Unfortunately, i'm only now learning that for some patients it doesn't bounce back even after you stop taking the meds.
Honestly, my only reservations on getting into this concerned the long term impact, which mostly seemed to be the bodies ability to naturally produce T. For me, TRT is something i already have to live with.

I recognize i need to educate myself a lot more on the info. covered here. I was just following the details outlined in Straight from the underground.

So consensus is i need to sort out my levels first, no pyramiding, correct the length of the cycle, and PCT is pointless if your already on TRT?
yes, you do not need pct when on trt and also you are correct, that is NOT the place to be getting info from at all...

here is a link to my youtube channel so you can have an encyclopedia of information

Top Bottom