napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid Cycle Bloodwork Advice

Letsgetitnow

Hey guys, I just got back my mid cycle blood work and wanted to get some advice on if I should make any changes.

I’m doing 300 ml Test E per week (150ml X 2)

I’m 40yo, 155lbs, 5’3”

Pre-bloodwork total testosterone was 507 and now 3213

Free testosterone direct 9.2 to 1225.9

Estradiol 23.3 to 16

Things that came back out of range were my :

Vitamin D too low at 20 ng/ml
Platelet count 465 thousand/ul
C-Reactive Protein 9.6 mg/L

Everything else came back within range.

I feel fatigued all the time and wonder if that has to do with the vitamin D?

I have 5 weeks left on this cycle. This is my first ever cycle. Should I extend it?

I’ve gained about 5 lbs of muscle lifting 6 days a week. My eating is on point. Should I bump up to 500 ml?

I’d love to get more muscle mass

Hey guys, I just got back my mid cycle blood work and wanted to get some advice on if I should make any changes.

I’m 40yo, 155lbs, 5’3”

Estradiol 23.3 to 16

I have 5 weeks left on this cycle. This is my first ever cycle. Should I extend it?

I’ve gained about 5 lbs of muscle lifting 6 days a week. My eating is on point. Should I bump up to 500 ml?

I’m also doing 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. Should I modify that?

If you only have 5 weeks left i wouldn't bump up dose now. Run 500mg next cycle

If 12.5mg eod aromasin is working for you, dpnt change it

I’m 40yo, 155lbs, 5’3”

Estradiol 23.3 to 16

That's half a litre

low vitamins can absolutely cause fatigue did you have this condition before the steroids I'm guessing you did
Yes, I started taking 10,000 iu D3 when I saw I was low. Hopefully that will do the trick. I thought maybe it could be because my estradiol is so low too? Also my testosterone total and free testosterone seem really high. Is that all normal?

your estrogen is pretty low and you are definitely fatigued from low vitamin D, and likely from low estrogen.. it was low to start with pre cycle...

the most concerning score on there, which i cannot believe has not been pointed out, is the C Reactive Protein score....

Did you have a pre screening on this??? This is extremely high... its generally best at under 1... thats a really bad sign unless you have some sort of infection but otherwise, thats a marker for heart issues and a score that high, which is considered very high, is NOT GOOD whatsoever man... have you had other heart functioning tests done? do you have a family history of heart problems?? have you ever had a CAC score done?? That is a scary high score and shows a very very elevated chance of heart disease...

NOW, when looking at platelets being high in conjunction with that high level of CRP, the OTHER issue that could be there if its not your heart is cancer... im not trying to scare you but these are markers indicative of that also being a probable possibility... high inflammation to that extent in conjunction with elevated platelets can indicate that... if your other blood markers are good, then maybe not but just being alarmed at those numbers, i would certainly not wait to look into this...

were these tested pre cycle?

your estrogen is pretty low and you are definitely fatigued from low vitamin D, and likely from low estrogen.. it was low to start with pre cycle...

the most concerning score on there, which i cannot believe has not been pointed out, is the C Reactive Protein score....

Did you have a pre screening on this??? This is extremely high... its generally best at under 1... thats a really bad sign unless you have some sort of infection but otherwise, thats a marker for heart issues and a score that high, which is considered very high, is NOT GOOD whatsoever man... have you had other heart functioning tests done? do you have a family history of heart problems?? have you ever had a CAC score done?? That is a scary high score and shows a very very elevated chance of heart disease...

NOW, when looking at platelets being high in conjunction with that high level of CRP, the OTHER issue that could be there if its not your heart is cancer... im not trying to scare you but these are markers indicative of that also being a probable possibility... high inflammation to that extent in conjunction with elevated platelets can indicate that... if your other blood markers are good, then maybe not but just being alarmed at those numbers, i would certainly not wait to look into this...

were these tested pre cycle?
No history of heart disease. My platelet count pre cycle was 347 (normal range between 150-450)

C reactive protein pre cycle was 7.7. Lab says it’s best if under 8.5 (normal range between 6.0-8.5)

I’ve stopped taking the aromasin to raise my estrogen. That ok?

Is my testosterone score too high?

Should I keep the dosage at 300 every week?

No history of heart disease. My platelet count pre cycle was 347 (normal range between 150-450)

C reactive protein pre cycle was 7.7. Lab says it’s best if under 8.5 (normal range between 6.0-8.5)

I’ve stopped taking the aromasin to raise my estrogen. That ok?

Is my testosterone score too high?

Should I keep the dosage at 300 every week?
you are dosing more than 300 mg per week... so either you are injecting more than you realize or its dosed higher than it says, which often is the case with some UGL's that either do it on purpose to make it appear stronger or they just accidentally over dose it... your test score should be 5 to 7 times your dose... so you should be in the 2100 range... you are well above that and that is indicative of a dose more like 500 mg per week or a little less...

you definitely want to scale back the aromasin, id say 6.25 mg every 3 days ...

I would definitely follow up with that doctor and bring up everything Dylan mentioned as red flags to be safe as possible with your health.

Top Bottom