napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork 6 months after PCT

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

Hope all is well.

Just got all of my bloodwork back. This was done 6 months after PCT and about 7 months after a cycle of Test and Primo. To me it looks good, but I feel like at 30 years old my test levels should be higher? I feel good for the most part, only thing that could be better is my "drive" to go to the gym. I always used to be pumped up to go workout, but now I just look forward to getting my workout done lol Workouts have been great like usual, but I don't get excited as much. Not sure if this happens as you get older, but that's really the only complaint I have. I have a consultation with the doctor in a week so I will get their input as well.

Bloodwork Results: (About 6 months after PCT)
  • Testosterone, LC-MS/MS: 530 ng/dL (Range: 240-950)
  • Testosterone, Free: 15.2 ng/dL (Range: 4.85 – 19)
  • Estradiol: 27 pg/mL (Range: <39.8)
  • SHBG: 22 nmol/L (Range: 17-56)
  • Insulin-Like Grow. Fact: 180 ng/mL (Range: 60-329)
  • IGF-1 Z-Score: 0.25 (Range: -2.0 – 2.0)

Thanks for your input!
BT

Hey guys,

Hope all is well.

Just got all of my bloodwork back. This was done 6 months after PCT and about 7 months after a cycle of Test and Primo. To me it looks good, but I feel like at 30 years old my test levels should be higher? I feel good for the most part, only thing that could be better is my "drive" to go to the gym. I always used to be pumped up to go workout, but now I just look forward to getting my workout done lol Workouts have been great like usual, but I don't get excited as much. Not sure if this happens as you get older, but that's really the only complaint I have. I have a consultation with the doctor in a week so I will get their input as well.

Bloodwork Results: (About 6 months after PCT)
  • Testosterone, LC-MS/MS: 530 ng/dL (Range: 240-950)
  • Testosterone, Free: 15.2 ng/dL (Range: 4.85 – 19)
  • Estradiol: 27 pg/mL (Range: <39.8)
  • SHBG: 22 nmol/L (Range: 17-56)
  • Insulin-Like Grow. Fact: 180 ng/mL (Range: 60-329)
  • IGF-1 Z-Score: 0.25 (Range: -2.0 – 2.0)

Thanks for your input!
BT
free test looks good, which is honestly more important than your total number... what is your lh and fsh? your igf levels wouldnt hurt to be higher either but lh and fsh are quite important here and not listed

dylan and mobster above ask really good and important questions that would be helpful to know

but i can tell you based on the fact that you are a steroid user and exposed to the garbage in our environment of the modern world that there is absolutely nothing wrong with those testosterone numbers

I've seen much worse numbers for 30 year olds especially in the US, who have never even used steroids

Everything looks good. Don't judge your test numbers based on age. Judge them based on how you feel and any symptoms of low T. The reason the "normal" range is so wide is that not everyone needs the same amount to function "normally". Some guys require the higher end and some the lower end but in the end, both function "normally".

Top Bottom