napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh Glotropin Log Cbbram

C

cbbram00

Well fellas I popped my HGH cherry this morning. 2iu's of Global Anabolics Glotropin subq...

All is well... It's been about an hour... The first half hour I felt a little hot flash on my shoulders and back but nothing major.

Pharma Lady Rep

Should be in for a good ride. Planning to stay steady at 2ius? How long you planning on running it?
I want to go up to 4iu's and see how that treats me. I plan on running it for a while... 6 months to a year maybe more. This is new to me so it will be a learning experience.

Pharma Lady Rep

I want to go up to 4iu's and see how that treats me. I plan on running it for a while... 6 months to a year maybe more. This is new to me so it will be a learning experience.

Pharma Lady Rep

I'll be doing hgh as well sometime early may. I'm starting 2iu but will probably peak at 3 myself. I'll be interested how it treats us differently. Will be a learning experience indeed.

The mixing process was definitely interesting as I'm not used to dealing with water. The HGH vials sucked in the water pretty fast and I didn't expect that. All knew to me... It did go well and I mixed 2 vials and put them in the fridge. I'll get a routine down I'm sure eventually...

Pharma Lady Rep

The mixing process was definitely interesting as I'm not used to dealing with water. The HGH vials sucked in the water pretty fast and I didn't expect that. All knew to me... It did go well and I mixed 2 vials and put them in the fridge. I'll get a routine down I'm sure eventually...

Pharma Lady Rep

when you add the water go in on an angle so that the water hits the side of the vial. Then just roll the vial gently in your hands. Don't make more than a weeks worth at a time.

My best hgh run was 3iu for 1 year. I injected in a circle all the way around my navel, nowhere else.

Did it help you sleep better? I've read that it can help with sleep... I'm hoping this is the case for me...

Pharma Lady Rep

I have had insomnia for over a decade and after a month of 4IU/day I was sleeping like I got hit by a ton of bricks.

Be-fucking-utiful.

Well fellas I popped my HGH cherry this morning. 2iu's of Global Anabolics Glotropin subq...

All is well... It's been about an hour... The first half hour I felt a little hot flash on my shoulders and back but nothing major.

Pharma Lady Rep

Hay from Kansas cbbram.......I'm going to flow you're thread....... good or bad ......I'm thinking about dropping the hammer
on some ..........Glotropin 80IU 10 vials X 8IU + sterile solution

Hay from Kansas cbbram.......I'm going to flow you're thread....... good or bad ......I'm thinking about dropping the hammer
on some ..........Glotropin 80IU 10 vials X 8IU + sterile solution
Thanks bro... Yeah that's exactly what I'm running.

Pharma Lady Rep

You'll enjoy it bro. I run it low as well. It has def helped my sleep. Big difference in skin texture and being able to keep lean as well. I run mine post workout w BCAAs- usually around 9 pm. By 10 I can begin to feel tightness in my hands. Glotropin is legit

thats a good sign that the vials had a vacuum. like jake said go in at an angle and hold plunger. you dont want to recon the gh fast nice and slow and never shake the vial swirl the vial.

Pharma Lady Rep

I have been on 2 ius somatropin for almost a year, I love the stuff , just make sure as mentioned you tilt it sideways and let little drops trickle down the side. Its extremely fragile, to fast and it gets destroyed. have a fun run!

Thanks for the tips everyone... I've watched several videos on YouTube and I put it off for a little while just because it's new territory for me but I finally decided to pull the trigger.

2nd pin this morning right after my coffee but I won't eat for another hour or two. I did get the hot flash feeling but it wasn't as pronounced as yesterday and it only lasted 10 minutes. I do have some tightness in my left forearm that I didn't have yesterday. Overall I feel really good this morning. I feel like I slept a little bit harder than usual last night but it's it's probably too soon to tell.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll enjoy it bro. I run it low as well. It has def helped my sleep. Big difference in skin texture and being able to keep lean as well. I run mine post workout w BCAAs- usually around 9 pm. By 10 I can begin to feel tightness in my hands. Glotropin is legit
Right now I'm pinning in the morning before breakfast but I'm not really sure when the best time is. Do you pin IM or SubQ? I've read that SubQ is more of a time release and IM is a quicker delivery.

Pharma Lady Rep

I have been on 2 ius somatropin for almost a year, I love the stuff , just make sure as mentioned you tilt it sideways and let little drops trickle down the side. Its extremely fragile, to fast and it gets destroyed. have a fun run!
I'm going to be more aware of this next mix... The vacuum sucked the water in so fast it was really hard to tell.

Pharma Lady Rep

Cbbram are you taking the 2 ius in the morning . Can you just put a needle in it and let the air out first . And then let the water in slowly dripping in the side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom