napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh Glotropin Log Cbbram

I workout at 7am and use a pre-workout drink. Should I pin about 5:30 and drink my pre-workout drink an hour later. Trying to be well informed before I make the commitment.

In all reality it probably doesn't matter a whole lot. There is some thought that the hgh injection releases some fatty acids, peaking something like 3 hours post injection. Some try to do their cardio during this time to expend those FFAs. Whether there is any major advantage, I don't really know, but I doubt it's much of one.

I workout at 7am and use a pre-workout drink. Should I pin about 5:30 and drink my pre-workout drink an hour later. Trying to be well informed before I make the commitment.
I try not to eat anything 45 - 60 minutes before or after my pin

Pharma Lady Rep

I agree with this.Pin it fasting and stay fasting for at least an hour.I train at this time then eat after .I've been using Norditropin for over a year its been a great ride not sure ill ever stop.

That will work for me, I can pin at 6am and workout at 7am. I usually workout for about 2hrs, I'll take my pre-workout drink a half hour into my workout.

what effects have you noticed with the Somatropin? Did you lean out?
I'm running Global Anabolics Glotropin... I'm am leaning out quite well and I have much better recovery after workouts.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Cbbram, any updates? Are you still at 4iu's and how's your body composition as compared to before you took the leap.

Hay from Kansas cbbram.......I'm going to flow you're thread....... good or bad ......I'm thinking about dropping the hammer
on some ..........Glotropin 80IU 10 vials X 8IU + sterile solution
Hey bro from Kansas fellow bro here .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Alot of members on this thread that I haven't seen in a while.

I’m very thankful for this thread. Just ordered some HGH from Pharma Lady and I’m learning some great information on here. Thanks ccbram [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom