napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh Glotropin Log Cbbram

Cbbram are you taking the 2 ius in the morning . Can you just put a needle in it and let the air out first . And then let the water in slowly dripping in the side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes when I wake up after my shower...

I'll try venting... The vacuum is probably to keep it fresh? So to speak...

Pharma Lady Rep

Make sure you are taking it on an empty stomach and with no sugars or carbs in your system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure you are taking it on an empty stomach and with no sugars or carbs in your system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a little creamer with my coffee in the morning... How long should I wait to drink my coffee after I pin?

Pharma Lady Rep

Ya bro I go subq on an empty stomach w BCAAs post workout then wait 60-90 mns for my last meal of the day then bedtime. My BCAAs have no sugar/carbs

Good luck on your GH run. Maybe some day I'll bite, but it's just too rich for my blood at the moment. MK-677 is doing good enough for me for now

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Good luck on your GH run. Maybe some day I'll bite, but it's just too rich for my blood at the moment. MK-677 is doing good enough for me for now

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Thanks brother...

Pharma Lady Rep

9e6945d0f273051dcea064510b06e235.jpg

Glotropin 8iu
(160 iu's pictured)

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Been on 2.5 to 4 per day for hell 10 months if my log is accurate and it is. Love it. Never a negative though at 4 I did seem to hit my limit and backed off to 3 where I found my happy place.

I slept an hour and 16 minutes past my alarm this morning. The Glotropin knocked me the f out last night. I appreciate the extra sleep it's just something I need to adjust to in case I have to get up early or something.

I also feel calmer throughout the day... Things that normally irritate me I take with stride.
Pharma Lady Rep

Day 4... Getting used to pinning every day. Slept like a baby again last and had a ridiculous amount of energy yesterday. I can only imagine adding GW to the mix... Something to think about...

Pharma Lady Rep

great. i got a 10 year wait. lol
Youngster... Lol...

The only negative sides I've experienced so far is a little carpal tunnel and some tingling in my lower legs about 45 minutes after injection but it only seems to last for a few minutes.

Pharma Lady Rep

shit. i do got a while to wait. ohh well maybe by then they have some crazy new version LOL
I've noticed it does have a mild affect on sugar levels but it hasn't affected me to the extent that Deca did (yet). I am however trying to be conscious of the amount of sugar I'm eating.

Pharma Lady Rep

Day 4... Getting used to pinning every day. Slept like a baby again last and had a ridiculous amount of energy yesterday. I can only imagine adding GW to the mix... Something to think about...

Pharma Lady Rep

Not sure how what you are saying is due to HGH. There would likely be little to no outcome from it in 4 days. You sure you aren't doing something else too? HGH is a slow roll. 30 days (as a rule) until we see it begin to present itself via the positives. Been on it twice and both times that was true.

Not sure how what you are saying is due to HGH. There would likely be little to no outcome from it in 4 days. You sure you aren't doing something else too? HGH is a slow roll. 30 days (as a rule) until we see it begin to present itself via the positives. Been on it twice and both times that was true.
Could be a placebo affect... I just know I had more energy yesterday than I normally do. The mind is a powerful tool...

I know I'm not imagining the extra sleep I'm getting... I know for a fact it doesn't take 30 days for sleep... At least for me it doesn't.

I do understand what you are saying and I do plan on this run being a long one.

Pharma Lady Rep

shit. i do got a while to wait. ohh well maybe by then they have some crazy new version LOL

My dad refused to start until he hit 50. He didn't really feel anything the first time until nearly 6 months. From then on he really liked it. What he does now is one 16 week cycle per year and then the rest of the year is hgh.

Well so far so good... I've been on the Glotropin for a week now @ 2iu's. No significant negative sides that I can complain about. I get a little carpal tunnel in my wrist area occasionally but it's barely noticeable. My sleep has improved significantly... I'm very happy about this. I'm getting used to pinning every morning and I actually look forward to it. I find it relaxing and therapeutic.

Pharma Lady Rep

Ok... One thing I have noticed that bothers me a little bit is I'm getting sleepy during the day. Yesterday I ate a big bowl of oatmeal and I had a hard time staying awake after. Same thing today about 4 hours post injection (am) I feel heavy and sleepy.

So from approximately 10am - 1:30pm today I had to walk around so I wouldn't fall asleep at work. I feel like it's passing... I injected at 5am this morning and yesterday was a similar scenario.

Pharma Lady Rep

Exactly , that's why I came off after 6 months . Water retention and sleepy . I did take an inch off the waist but nothing I couldn't do on my own. I'm just 36 though , I will wait till I'm 50 to get back on .
I'm thinking about trying late evening dosing before bedtime but that's not recommended until over 50 but I'm close... 46... I'll wait a little bit longer and see how it goes. My blood sugar felt really low but I checked it and it was 94.

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom