napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female (37yo) thinking about using Winstrol for the first time.

sarala

Hi All,
Sarala here. Newbie to the forum. Have been lifting and competed in the past (no gear).
I'm 5'4 currently at 140lbs, I am in shape all year around, always watch what I eat. When I say I'm in shape, you know, visible abs. Work out 4-5 times a week.
Last year I tried Anavar for the very first time (I was at 139, with 1400clean caloric intake/day, working out 5 days/week), I was shocked with the effect. It worked wonderfully!! :D I gained very visible muscle mass, my weight went up to 149 and looking lean. Biceps circumference went from 13.5 to 14.25 inches. As far as dosage I went up to 10mg never more since I did it alone. But I did it for 14weeks.
I got all my knowledge from online but nothing like how useful this forum is!

So this year I'd like to gain more hardness and vascularity. I was wondering if winstrol will be a good oral for me to try. I have to tell you at this point injection is not an option to me though. I am however not to sure on proper or at least safe dosages and proper PCT.

I saw Dylan's youtube about stacking this with anavar, it motivates me to use this alone so I can see the full effect of winstrol for my body.
Is this safe taken together with Clen?

your advised much appreciated!

thanks
Sarala

no probs there are other things tho that can benefit you just stick around im sure some of these guys that train women can tell you but i don't know. they will hook you up shortly.

ok well cruise around look at some threads and get some more knowledge are you looking to compete again?

Yesss ;-) looking at around end of August or September.
I was so motivated by the strength gain I got from anavar haha.

Yesss ;-) looking at around end of August or September.
I was so motivated by the strength gain I got from anavar haha.

good deal well i hope you stick around and let us know how your cycle goes and the comp as well. join in the convo's we need more women on here that have experience to help each other cuz Lord knows we men don't know women like we think we do hahahaha

Hi Montgomery,
I did not even know what SARMS is until i came across this forum (haha 2 days ago). I still need to do lots of reading. If you can explain please in "human term" lol. so complicated!

"steroid" effects without the sides is the best way to describe them Dylan also has videos on all of them as well. you can also read the source talk tab under sarmsx

I know right?!! :confused: I don't know what happened here. I saw mainly guys posting, it was difficult for me to get some info. I saw very ver few female postings and I know there're lots of them enjoying the usages.
HA! no matter what you guys always think "you do know what we women think" ahahahah

I would steer clear of clen and make option A. Primo and Anavar.10 to 20 mg of var and 50 ot 75 mg primo a week split in two seperate days.Winny will make your hair thin out and mess with your feminine voice.unless that doesn't bother you LOL. Good luck though start slow work it up .IWGF can provide you with some legit product.

my wife is actually on her 1 1/2 cycle of the triple x stack. now she was complete novice to BB so the first cycle i pulled her off of them because she just wasn't dedicated. This cycle she is totally committed (except for lifting heavy). but she has dropped a size or 2 and about 12 lbs total. it was slow going but now its starting to melt off

I would steer clear of clen and make option A. Primo and Anavar.10 to 20 mg of var and 50 ot 75 mg primo a week split in two seperate days.Winny will make your hair thin out and mess with your feminine voice.unless that doesn't bother you LOL. Good luck though start slow work it up .IWGF can provide you with some legit product.

ahhhhhh.....now i have to read up more on primo for women....

Top Bottom