napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Dangers and Facts of Clenbuterol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

This is one that I hope anybody contemplating Clen should watch. It comes with a lot of very nasty and dangerous side effects, and it's just not healthy to use or run at all. That's why I advise against it, and I hope those that consider it watch this video first to understand what they are getting themselves into

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is one that I hope anybody contemplating Clen should watch. It comes with a lot of very nasty and dangerous side effects, and it's just not healthy to use or run at all. That's why I advise against it, and I hope those that consider it watch this video first to understand what they are getting themselves into

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

absolutely brother... this one is so important on so many levels... we already know how many people think they want to use clen and have no clue what they are getting into

This is a great video. I used to take clen quite a bit and then I woke up and realized the negative outweighs the positive. Blood pressure is not something to play games with. Anybody considering clen truly needs to watch this video first.

This is a great video. I used to take clen quite a bit and then I woke up and realized the negative outweighs the positive. Blood pressure is not something to play games with. Anybody considering clen truly needs to watch this video first.

yes, clen is horrible and can annihilate your blood pressure... the negatives FAR outweigh the positives... the risk/reward ratio is horrible... its not even close to worth it... thanks for posting!

I will NEVER do clen again! Last time I added clen into a cut I was on, I literally was in agony from the calf cramps. I woke one night to extreme cramping of my calf and crawled into a hot bath and vowed never to touch clen again. And before anyone says it, yes I was on 500mg taurine and potassium.

I will NEVER do clen again! Last time I added clen into a cut I was on, I literally was in agony from the calf cramps. I woke one night to extreme cramping of my calf and crawled into a hot bath and vowed never to touch clen again. And before anyone says it, yes I was on 500mg taurine and potassium.

trust me, just because you add taurine and potassium, it does not change shit... your still going to experience all the nasty sides and then some... as you can already see

Clen hit its peak in the 90's.It kind of replaced the eca stack as the latest and greatest. It was on its way out when some kind of way it got re-classified as anabolic. Once this went around clen was here to stay. Not a good idea for clen to be in the general population. A small overdose brings on very nasty symtoms

I actually think this one should be a sticky. So many RC companies sale this compound like it's just some other tube of tooth paste on the shelf. This should be noted that being knowledgeable about this compound can be preventative in causing heart problems for the general population.

I actually think this one should be a sticky. So many RC companies sale this compound like it's just some other tube of tooth paste on the shelf. This should be noted that being knowledgeable about this compound can be preventative in causing heart problems for the general population.

It kind of reminds me of dnp. Just a small OD and your day is ruined. The dose is easy when first starting it, but so many people make bad adjustments to uping the dose.

fantastic video @DylanGemelli was watching this while making my rice.. always was fascinated by Clen and will perhaps try along side a sarm cutting stack. thanks again for the info :)

fantastic video @DylanGemelli was watching this while making my rice.. always was fascinated by Clen and will perhaps try along side a sarm cutting stack. thanks again for the info :)

If you watched the vid then you would see that clen is not good. Try an eca stack.

bro, did you really watch this video? i was conveying the message of NOT running clen at any time... i gave the facts but the video was based around the dangers??? are you sure you watched it?

Top Bottom