napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Carmel Cowboy Transformation Log

Looking way leaner man! Those bicep veins are huuuge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks NM!! Looking forward to sharing ideas with you brother! I hope you follow my next log and offer your criticism brother!! You have impressed me through this whole contest!! You stayed focus and disciplined and that is hard for a lot of people with your experience. Keep killing bro!!

Thank you BigB!! I appreciate all the positive feedback during this contest and thanks again for putting this together!! Hope to get your insight and criticism on next log bro!!
Anytime bro!! I put this together for the members here!! I love my isarms fam. I'm glad you guys took full advantage of this and I'm truly impressed with everyone's progress. You guys killed it. You know I'm always here to offer my input brother

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anytime bro!! I put this together for the members here!! I love my isarms fam. I'm glad you guys took full advantage of this and I'm truly impressed with everyone's progress. You guys killed it. You know I'm always here to offer my input brother

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I appreciate it brother!!

Nice job CC, I think you definitely accomplished what you wanted to do & more. It was great sharing some of the same aspects, right down to the end with the carb shuffling. I did the same, I believed it worked too. I hope to do this more, but as I said I'm going to put on hold for at least a week & see how I feel after my hernias fixed. The Dr said six weeks, & I said yeah right. But I'll just have to be real careful & work on more simple workouts rather than the complex, that we were all doing. I don't know about you but after the water deprivation before pumping before photos sucked real bad, the first thing I did after was get a cold diet pepsi. Now for the licorice. Lol, Good Luck Bro,

Nice job CC, I think you definitely accomplished what you wanted to do & more. It was great sharing some of the same aspects, right down to the end with the carb shuffling. I did the same, I believed it worked too. I hope to do this more, but as I said I'm going to put on hold for at least a week & see how I feel after my hernias fixed. The Dr said six weeks, & I said yeah right. But I'll just have to be real careful & work on more simple workouts rather than the complex, that we were all doing. I don't know about you but after the water deprivation before pumping before photos sucked real bad, the first thing I did after was get a cold diet pepsi. Now for the licorice. Lol, Good Luck Bro,
You will recover from that hernia surgery but take your time brother! You look great man and made great progress!!

Top Bottom