napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Carmel Cowboy Transformation Log

Day 83- wake up 5:30am. Today workout is a circuit for the posterior. Will post complete workout. Little change to the nutrition. Today is going to be another drop in carbs and will be eating 45-50 grams of carbs. Today was suppose to be when I start the carb load but my body is still looking full and not to the point where I look flat. So going off how I see my body responding to the progressive drop in carbs I thought I would add another day of lowering carbs. Tomorrow will be a a load day but have decide that I will be moderate at the highest. For the body fat that I am at now, and like I said several times not contest shape, my body looks better on the lower carb days. I am just adjusting to what my body is responding to and what I think looks the best! If I was contest shape I know 3 days of progressively dropping carbs I start to look flat and can moderately load for 2 days and look my best! I will post my meals as well. Thank you for reading!

Looking forward to that final picture! Your last one was very solid. Interested to see how your manipulation will shape your outcome!

Posterior circuit workout- warm up was joint rotations and bike for 10 mins. Gym was packed today so to set up more than 2 exercises was impossible so I did supersets.
1) lat pulldowns superset machine row underhand grip- 4 sets of 20 reps
2) lat pullovers superset with t bar rows- 4 sets of 20 reps.
3) db rear laterals super set tricep push downs- 4 sets of 20 reps
4) prone leg curl superset with standing single leg curl- 4 sets of 20 reps
5) seated calf raise superset with hack squat calf raises- 4 sets of 20 reps
Rest time after each superset was just enough time to sip aminos. No more then 30 sec rest. Cardio- eliptical for 40 mins. Did some posing after the supersets and definetly look better low carb. The max I will load tomorrow will be 75 grams of carbs. My morning weight will be interesting to see as well!
Meals for today:
Meal 1- 6 egg whites
1/4 cup of oatmeal
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey
16oz almond milk
Meal 3- 6oz turkey burger
1/2 cup of rice
Meal 4- 2 scoops of whey
16oz water
Meal 5- 6 turkey burger
1/4 cup of rice (last carb meal for today)
Meal 6- 6oz turkey burger
Meal 7- 10 egg whites
Thank for reading!!

Posterior circuit workout- warm up was joint rotations and bike for 10 mins. Gym was packed today so to set up more than 2 exercises was impossible so I did supersets.
1) lat pulldowns superset machine row underhand grip- 4 sets of 20 reps
2) lat pullovers superset with t bar rows- 4 sets of 20 reps.
3) db rear laterals super set tricep push downs- 4 sets of 20 reps
4) prone leg curl superset with standing single leg curl- 4 sets of 20 reps
5) seated calf raise superset with hack squat calf raises- 4 sets of 20 reps
Rest time after each superset was just enough time to sip aminos. No more then 30 sec rest. Cardio- eliptical for 40 mins. Did some posing after the supersets and definetly look better low carb. The max I will load tomorrow will be 75 grams of carbs. My morning weight will be interesting to see as well!
Meals for today:
Meal 1- 6 egg whites
1/4 cup of oatmeal
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey
16oz almond milk
Meal 3- 6oz turkey burger
1/2 cup of rice
Meal 4- 2 scoops of whey
16oz water
Meal 5- 6 turkey burger
1/4 cup of rice (last carb meal for today)
Meal 6- 6oz turkey burger
Meal 7- 10 egg whites
Thank for reading!!

Continuing to kill it bro. I don't know how you do it on such low carbs. I start to feel faint below 175g total carbs and my strength/endurance plunges. Great work though. Learned a lot from reading your log and will continue to follow in the future.

Continuing to kill it bro. I don't know how you do it on such low carbs. I start to feel faint below 175g total carbs and my strength/endurance plunges. Great work though. Learned a lot from reading your log and will continue to follow in the future.

Thank you! I have learned a lot reading your log and enjoyed watching you progress bro!! Like anything else bro you get use to training with low carbs! If I focused on how I feel more then the goal I want to attain I wouldn't do shit lol!!

Day 84- wake up 5:30am. Day off from weights to let glycogen store fill some. Going to do 30 mins of cardio to keep things moving. Will post my meals to see how I stagger the protein to make carbs the priority. Again going to see how I am looking throughout the day but don't think I will get much higher then 75 grams of carbs as I have mentioned I look better low carbs.

Here is how I went about loading carbs today.
Meal 1- 6egg whites
Mushrooms
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey
16oz of almond milk
Meal 3- 6oz chicken breast
2tbs of guacamole
Meal 4- start of carb loading 6oz of sweet potatoe approx 35grams
Meal 5- 6oz of chicken
4oz of sweet potatoe 24 grams of carbs
Meal 6- 1/2 cup of rice 22 grams of carbs
Meal 7- 10 egg white
4 oz sweet potatoe 24 grams of carbs
So as you can see I decided to add in more carbs just cause of how I was looking throughout the day. Total carbs is 104 grams. My reason for starting the carbs after meal 4 was to make sure my activity level was going to low enough to fill muscles and carryover for tomorrow.
Thank you for reading!

Day 85- wake up 5:30am. Today is photo day!! First off I would like to thank BigB and all the sponsors here isams for supporting and putting on this contest. When I entered this contest it was way out of my comfort level as I have wrote in first intro but after the first few weeks and all the positive feedback that was going on between contestants I felt very comfortable and welcomed! This has been a positive and insightful experience to say the least! My goal was accomplished in entering this contest and that was to get to know more members of this great forum and for people to get to know me. I am humbled by the amount of knowledge and support that has been shared!! Thank you all who have read my log and thank you to everyone who has competed in the contest! I honestly feel like I am a part of this great family! I look forward to learning more and watching everyone progress.
At the start of the contest my goal was to do a sarms bridge and use the sarms to assist me in a recomp. After bloodwork results came back and my test was extremely low my goals changed a little in that my main focus was on getting my test levels up before I started taking anything that would surpress me further. Those test results triggered something inside me and I now had a goal of proving to myself that I could still maintain my strength and recomp like my original goal was!! I am pleased with what I was able to do considering where my body was! If there was anything that I have learned from this contest,it's something that I have always believed but had to meet to challenge again to prove it's truth, THE MIND IS EVERYTHING!!! I believe I am strong so no test can take that away from me!! I believe I could drop body fat and keep all my muscle!! I am not a arrogant person by any means but I know me!
In the photo on the left I was 234.5lbs!! In the photo on the right I weighed in those morning at 208.4lbs!!
Total pounds lost over 12 weeks is 26.1lbs.
One last thing I will be starting a log for my upcoming cycle which is going to start may 21st. I would love everyone critics, criticism and anything else that they would like to contribute. Thank you NM, Red, Iron, Missbiz, SV for all your support God Bless!!

Top Bottom