napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Carmel Cowboy Transformation Log

Well done CC. That is one hell of a 12 week transformation. You worked hard and earned every pound you lost.

Thank you brother!! That means a lot coming from you bro!! I have a high respect for your knowledge and discipline. I really hope you follow and offer some criticism to my upcoming log!!

Awesome work!!! I loved reading your log, you kept great detail, you are very disciplined and work very hard!! Congratulations!!!!! You look great!!!!!

Awesome work!!! I loved reading your log, you kept great detail, you are very disciplined and work very hard!! Congratulations!!!!! You look great!!!!!

Thank you!! Appreciate your word and support! I hope that you offer some criticism on next log!

CC stellar progress. Abs came in nicely, more detail in the arms and delts. If you brought up your pecs some I'd say you ran a cycle of Oh Shit and Gattamn it.

CC stellar progress. Abs came in nicely, more detail in the arms and delts. If you brought up your pecs some I'd say you ran a cycle of Oh Shit and Gattamn it.
I agree CC kicked some ass!! Big changes in the bi's and shoulders

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you bro!! I appreciate and respect your feedback!! I agree one area I am going to focus on is chest!! Hope to get your criticism for next log!

I agree CC kicked some ass!! Big changes in the bi's and shoulders

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you BigB!! I appreciate all the positive feedback during this contest and thanks again for putting this together!! Hope to get your insight and criticism on next log bro!!

Very nice progress CC! Your discipline really shows in your transformation. Look forward to continuing to share our progress and ideas with one another.

Thank you bro!! I appreciate and respect your feedback!! I agree one area I am going to focus on is chest!! Hope to get your criticism for next log!

Hey man it's all love. I can appreciate a person with passion and drive for their endeavors. Can't have success without it bro and I'm gonna be straight up the before and after pics say a lot about your pedigree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice progress CC! Your discipline really shows in your transformation. Look forward to continuing to share our progress and ideas with one another.

Thanks brother! I look forward to your input and criticism to next log! It was great to do this with you and share our ways in attaining our goals!! Thanks for all you support!!

Top Bottom