napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

A Vent by The 44: Fuck your pm smartass

Much respect on an EPIC rant brother(!!),but I gotta say(just because I'm me! 3:) ) the CocaCola @ 4:00 hurt a little though.Anyone that cares anything about their health doesn't drink that rot gut poison.You might as well eat sugar out of the bowl.Soda kills more people in America than all the auto accidents in the world per year.Drink some seltzer & add real fruit juice to it.Soda in & of itself is detrimental to this lifestyle.If you have one or two a week it ain't no big deal though.

Well fuck I must be a zombie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just started noticing some veins popping out of my triceps lately too.Pretty cool

I was walking out the grocery store and my left delt has a pronounced vein sitting there saying hello to the world. Definitely cool. I've been really pushing delts heavy as hell. Got some veins everywhere. Calves, quads, hips, arms more so and delt(s) now. Understanding the word "Heavy" in new ways definitely paying dividends with smaller muscle groups.

I was walking out the grocery store and my left delt has a pronounced vein sitting there saying hello to the world. Definitely cool. I've been really pushing delts heavy as hell. Got some veins everywhere. Calves, quads, hips, arms more so and delt(s) now. Understanding the word "Heavy" in new ways definitely paying dividends with smaller muscle groups.

Bro every phlebotomist I ever met fell in love with my forearms.I'm a junkie's dream.Veins everywhere.

Boooooooooooooooooooo

LOL Pepsi is terrible.If I was gonna poison myself it would be with Coca Cola.
This better guys?

88b522a7f258c997174b041253aa4967.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Well, looks like some wants to 44's boyfriend ��������������

Lol... some people are just meant walk around getting their asses kicked. Fuckem

Top Bottom