napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Reckoning day

I do think it's a bit annoying the way that al the drama seems to circle around the same people constantly, sure we all fuck with our horomones, shit happens. When it's constantly the same people over and over it's more then that, running gear only plays a role to an extent, honest to god ive been more pissy since I started my cruise and stopped running tren. I'm on test cyp 250 Valhalla of course, I pin 3/4 cc every 3 days and I'm worse then on a gram of tren a week, but damn it's always the same shit with the same people it's time to grow the fuck up. Some people feed off drama and it's fucking annoying.

agreed, they don't stop

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

And yet he commented on The Federals thread: https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/sketchy-people-17836.html?highlight=shady after he claimed that The Federal was shady and untrustworthy supposedly paying for my positive review... despite plenty of positive affirmations that what I said was in fact true about his products. If he's so convinced that he's such a bad person why jump on his threads? Hell he asked you to stay off his... guess since the thread was one that was a positive one to pop up on there attempting to seem like he gives a shit about the members. If that were so he'd have never posted that shady ass deca review where he claimed to dose a 10ml vial of deca 250 at 375mg for 12 weeks.... all you gotta do is read it here despite his deleting the original lie.
Here it is to read: https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...g2g-17690.html

per tazz: 'i'll tell you what, show me a screenshot of me "reporting these threads to dylan" and i'll end all of this and say your a winner and your were right all along and i was wrong, promise you.
This is getting ridiculous now bro, all your arguments seem to be accusations you are stirring up'

The obvious response is this sent to him from me: "So I just pm'd you something you requested you might wanna read it". If you notice he hasn't commented since.

you never sent me a screenshot showing it so cut the lies, you copied and pasted so random irrelevant quote, like i said, show proof i complained to dylan about this thread and post the proof on this thread so everybody can see, or not.. because it never happened, i stopped because i contacted dylan and he told me to be the bigger man in the situation , in which i am, so carry on with your shit talk.

tazz, out

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Last edited:
So let's say I did have proof that you contacted him... you want me to post something from him for the purpose of what? I think your intentions aren't good and if I were to have that and do as you wished you'd do nothing good with that. I sent what I sent... a decision should be made about who should be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom