napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

44's vent before going to bed...

44YOGearHead

So as we all know I occasionally peruse through the wife's phone to see who asked for what and the sister-in-law Houston asked if my wife would go online and buy her a bunch of natural herbs and supplements to take because she won't take the tamoxifen the doctor prescribed her as post breast cancer surgery because it makes her feel sick. What the fuck is with country black people and 'natural remedies'. Screw FDA approval and years of clinical research right? Pot Roast is under the impression I'm sending $200 dollars to my nephew that has to be sent under her name to pick up and she'll never tell him about. That's not happening. So these dumb fucks know that we're heading back to OKC to see our son scrimmage and get his girlfriend settled in at school as well and yet they suppose I make enough that the wife can spend her money doing shit for her OLDER sisters. Nothing says 'We don't give a fuck about you, or what you're doing' quite like asking for money. If I simply moved away I could lead a very comfortable life by myself with someone in their 30's easily, but I love my wife for blessing me with my son so I tolerate the daily bullshit of having listless in-laws.
I used to tell my wife about her sisters and their high expectations of men, the reality of living in an ass backwards city full of feeble minded people and expecting so much when you have so little to offer financially, physically and mentally. When your grown up 'children' live with you, you're fat as all hell and loud as hell and fuck up the most basic pronunciations of the English language despite having multiple degrees and masters (except Pot Roast) nobody wants that. When you grow up your whole life in the same city one of two things has occurred, #1 you're in New York, or #2 You fucking wasted your life. My wife would get mad when I said I was glad she escaped and that her sisters were as fucked up as the day is long and that when all the people around you have low expectations, guess what? You're gonna end up dating those same losers. My in-laws are proof.
I might be inclined to buy the supplements Houston sis needs IF she has a bunch of that Tamoxifen left and I mean a bunch of it. It's hard going through life biting your tongue I would imagine, but fuck that I don't have that problem. I'd like to punch a few of them in the face and they are all nervous around me any way... because they're waiting for me to leave the room to ask for shit I know.
The 44 says "shit happens, usually around me"... slitting wrists w/ butter knife time now.

I feel you dude! American side of family of mine is Looney ton prăjîtura totul un de masa de prânz! (Looney toon out to lunch fuitcake!) Howeve, thee is this Tamoxifen thing! If you can get you hands on it with out it being to come back and bite you in ass, it might be worth to bite the bullet for??? Still love you wife, obvious you do, but in laws ae pate of package deal, unfortunate. Îs only way I think you could tun things to you advantage. Just me own .02 cențis worth! How bad you want the Nolvadex?

Noapte Buna! (Good night) :cool:

I feel you dude! American side of family of mine is Looney ton prăjîtura totul un de masa de prânz! (Looney toon out to lunch fuitcake!) Howeve, thee is this Tamoxifen thing! If you can get you hands on it with out it being to come back and bite you in ass, it might be worth to bite the bullet for??? Still love you wife, obvious you do, but in laws ae pate of package deal, unfortunate. Îs only way I think you could tun things to you advantage. Just me own .02 cențis worth! How bad you want the Nolvadex?

Noapte Buna! (Good night) :cool:

Depends on how much she has on hand and can pick up at the pharmacy...

Top Bottom