napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ATTENTION CANADA: ALPHA NORTH LABS IS FAKE POISON THAT WILL DESTROY YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT

CanadianTiny

DO NOT USE THIS GARBAGE FAKE LAB , IT WILL LEAVE YOU COVERED IN SORES , ACNE, KNOTS, AND MAJOR MUSCLE DAMAGE AND SWELLING , THERE PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE WATER LIKE PURE ACID, THE ONLY GOOD REVIEWS YOU WILL SEE ARE PEOPLE THEY GAVE FREE BOTTLES TOO , I KNOW THEY TRIED THAT WITH ME TO USING THIS LAB FOR OVER 3 YEARS HAS LEFT ME WITH MAJOR ACNE ON MY FACE, SORES ALL OVER MY FACE NECK CHEST AND BODY, KNOTS AND SWELLING,, I RECKON THERE GH IS THE ONLY THING THATS REAL CAUSE ITS NOT MADE BY THEM , , ABSOLUTE GARBAGE DO NOT PUT THIS FAKE OVERPRICED POISON IN YOUR BODY ITS SHIT AND FAKE, EMAIL ME AT [email protected] FOR PHOTOS PROOF AND SCREEN SHOTS OF HOW THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP TALKS LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD , I HATE THIS LAB, IF YOU WANT KNOTS EVERYWHERE AND SCABS ALL OVER YOU AND PERMANENT MUSCLE DAMAGE GO WITH ALPHA NORTH. E NJOY ! STOP FEEDING THIS COMPANY MONEY FOR FAKE BULLSHIT GEAR. Your only fucking yourself!
This lab has to be stopped. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!! that's why they sell other products too to make there stuff appear real when it's nothing but acid and Grapeseed oil. Do not put this shit in your body please . Go with a real lab that doesn't pay people free fake bottles for positive reviews if you look closely you will see any reviews are from people who haven't even barely used them, I've been in business with them over 3 years and I'm telling you now I've had nothing but skin problems, knotting, permananent muscle scars and damage. It ends up leaving pink blotchy scars all over your skin, and horrible permanent internal knotting, I leaned down for a show recently and noticed knots and damage in every muscle I have ever injected there FAKE ass bullshit. Look at his attitude when I asked him for help. I attached email. No wonder this company is from Surrey the shittiest city in Canada .

Attachments

• 20240509_194513.jpg
    20240509_194513.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240509_194538.jpg
    20240509_194538.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240509_194717.jpg
    20240509_194717.jpg
    570.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240510-025016_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510-025016_Gmail.jpg