napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Help... Cardarine (GW-501516)

sarmsresearch

Hi everyone,

This is my first post to any board but I have been using many different boards for information and research for at least 5 years now. Forgive me if I say something ignorant but I have tough skin so I can take whatever gets sent back. I have been training ever since I was 18, I am now 43, basically for the purpose of staying healthy and looking good. I started with a basic test e cycle somewhere around the age of 26 and I have been cycling on and off ever since. I have made many stupid mistakes along the way but fortunately nothing that has ever caused any permanent damage aside from a few acne scars on my face. I have cycled too many times to list every cycle but in general my go to has always been a test/tren stack. Currently I am on a stack that I welcome thoughts or opinions on (listed below). I have tried to be a lot smarter while cycling as I've gotten older but it seems to always be a trial and error type of thing as everyone's body is different and believe it or not after all these years I'm still trying to find something that works best for me. I've always been in good shape compared to most of the people I hang around but I'm trying to take it to the next level. I've put on big size in the past and also have been fairly lean at times too but my main goal right now is to keep the size I have and cut up like I never have before. I am confident in my diet, training, and cycle but unfortunately I made yet another mistake and bought some bunk cardarine and am looking to find a legit source. Reading the boards I know this might take some time so I'm willing to give all the information I can in order to hopefully expedite the process as my endurance while training could really use some help. Whatever crap I was using has made me feel like I could fall asleep on my feet on a daily basis. I basically felt like death throughout the day. At first I thought I tanked my estro but got labs done and that wasn't it and out of a process of elimination I am sure it is whatever I thought was the cardarine. So I have eliminated it and feel better but need something legit asap. This was the first time I had ever taken the chemical and was hoping to help with my cardio drop as a side effect of the tren and promote more fat loss while on cycle. I am about 6 weeks into a 16 week cycle. I appreciate any help anyone can offer with this or advice on my current stack. Thank you in advance. Please find below my stats and cycle.

HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 195 lbs
BODY FAT: 15%
TRAINING: 25 YEARS
GOALS: MAINTAIN SIZE, LOSE BF, GAIN DEFINITION
SUPPLEMENTS: GOLD STANDARD PROTEIN POWDER
NO FOOD ALLERGIES OR SERIOUS INJURIES

TREN ACE 40mg ED
TEST PROP 40mg EOD
MAST PROP 50mg EOD
ARIMIDEX .25mg E3D
CABER .50mg 2X/WK
HCG 250 IU 2X/WK
(Was using what I thought was Cardarine 20mg ED, currently stopped using fake substance)
Will add Winstrol last 8 weeks of cycle at 50mg ED.
PCT will include standard clomid/nolva protocol.

It's always imperative you find legit quality sarms bro. You definitely didn't have anything legit. I'm sure I can point you in the right direction

Top Bottom