napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The ppl I fuck with here...

dont be upset just because you have not been here long enough to be mentioned... soon enough, you can join in on the "fun" LMFAO... thats what its all about here brother... being this tight knit and thats what separates us from everywhere else..
Not upset what so ever fellas. Just enjoying the atmosphere. This forum is a resemblance of how I am with my dudes outside of here. I love it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Not upset what so ever fellas. Just enjoying the atmosphere. This forum is a resemblance of how I am with my dudes outside of here. I love it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
i was being a smart ass! LOL i know your not upset... its great to have you here bro

Awwwwweee you guuuuyyys...... Shit. Think i need to check my estrogen levels lol. Real shit, its good to read stuff like this. Definitely makes it more of a real feel and like a true brotherhood.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Awwwwweee you guuuuyyys...... Shit. Think i need to check my estrogen levels lol. Real shit, its good to read stuff like this. Definitely makes it more of a real feel and like a true brotherhood.

And the gay comments help as well... nothing funnier than grown ass men joking about violating one another... till the KY Warming Gel comes out that is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiiiiit dude lather me up. Ill be pivotyess pivot man that ever pivoted and tongue punch the shit outta somebodys fart box! Literally! Hahahahaaaa

Man one day I too strive to be as gay and in a bromance as strong as it is here, no homo tho, well maybe a little if that's what it takes to get in the club. But I'm a pitcher not a catcher and I don't have hair like the great racial debate d. gemelli. Still tho all you guys are awesome and highly intelligent people who I enjoy watching bash each other and learning from

The bukkake spray down at the end is the best. Seeing 44 glazed up like a donut! nothing hotter

Here's a lil summation of some of these folks and why I got love for em. No particular order, but these are ppl that I respect, talk to daily, or interact with consistently on many levels.

Dylan: As much shit as this man has endured to get where he is today there's one word that sticks to my retarded brain to describe him: BADASSMOTHERFUCKINGDUDEWITHABIGASSHEART... lol, big word huh? Look, Dylan has shown me love since day one and has inspired my dumb ass to take on endeavors that I hadn't thought of before. Sure he's got some haters, but what successful person doesn't? I credit Dylan with helping The 44 to become The 44 when it's all said and done. You observe him and you can learn a lot. #SlappinGrizzlies I'll forever be in his debt for letting me fry the shit outta #120 and #10%... Gawd, that shit was fun.

NY: This dude is my mother fucker point blank period. Big heart and smart as shit. We talk about the dumbest of things to the most intellectual of things constantly. This dude is my Paul McCartney and I'm his Stevie Wonder... except I'm not blind... and can't play piano... and dance better... and can't sing. Fuck better pick another Black man to be then shit! Mel Gibson and Danny Glover fukkit. Regardless he's my boy. Fuck w/ NY and I might have to fuck with you... dudes the homie, of homies.

Dangans: This dude is my Albanian East Coast Emcee with the mostest. Dude is a Gee. Always real and I can respect that shit. Down ass dudes are rare nowadays, but he's keeping it alive. He's a street guy I can tell and I'm sure that's why I can fuck with him. Got love for this dude.

RockMfHudd: Dude is like the most negro ass White guy I know from Alabama in the world. Except his credit score is above 500 and his car is worth more than his rims lol. We shoot the shit over the silliest of shit.

Titan: Good dude, Devil Dog, Raider and Texan. Always on the up and up, never bullshits and is a real bro. Sometimes hard to get a hold of, but someone I have faith in and consider a quality human fucking being.

Almighty Alpha: Sure he'll say some outlandish shit that'll piss you off if you don't know him, but he's a good dude. We've had the best back and forths ever on this forum and now we get along like cousins who jump your fence and pluck your MJ plants for buds then smoke out.

Thin D: The guy is a grinder. Good dude and someone I know can be relied upon. Someone I will always fuck with.

buen: Need I say more? It's buen dammit? How can you not love this bad ass??

EZ_E: Smart dude, insightful and always down to clown a mother fucker with me. If you did something stupid, chances are we secretly talked shit about your dumb ass.

CMB5017: Another bro I started fussing with that is my bro now. You wanna crack the fuck up? Get to know him, if your a pussy though he will hurt your feelings lol. Again, my mother fucker.

BigSteve5776: Cool ass, down ass dude. Definitely the homie.

Sarala: Talk about her and you might get an involuntary nap. One of the best ppl I know and falls under The 44's umbrella. Definitely the baddest bodybuilder I know.

[9oNe6]BillyD@kid: Pick his brain... you'll be better for it indeed. Cool ass dude, yes again, if you did/said something dumb AF chances are we clowned you for it.

GymJunkie38: Dude is straight up. Extreme AF and a real bro on here. He cracks me the fuck up regularly.

RickRock: Someone there should be a documentary on so you can see how he built his physique. Dude is the straight mans Bob Paris. Greek statue physique from Mt. Olympus itself.

Flanex: Good dude, we fell out a bit, but he recovered and is a solid bro.

You my dawg 44 you keep it real and everyone in this list I feel the same about. Thx my Gee

44, you are one awesome dude. You are one of a kind with one hell of a sense of humor, and I love your no bullshit approach to things. You are a fucking beast to say the least. I truly appreciate the compliments you gave me. I don't feel worthy of all that, by any means, but that means a lot to me my brother.

You picked one hell of a list and I agree with all of it. We have one awesome group of people here that I feel honored to call family.

Fuck you 44

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Well fuck me then, damn 21... I make a list of ppl I frequently fuck with and you're in Dorin-land and I hardly get to holler atchu and you get mad? I apologize bro, but while you're living it up in Bootyfest we hardly get to talk, but you know we always manage to get our laugh on at shit. I love you too. Handjob make us even?

Top Bottom