napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member here

partyboy69

hey guys, new member here just signed up

my names mike, im 28 years old, been on trt (test cyp 100mg/week prescribed) since I was 18

went to 6 different endo's eventually found one willing to let me do my thing (for quality of life etc)

love it, been great, expert on everything trt

however, roids- not so much

ive tried dianabol, tren, and anavar -- only one I took for more than a few weeks was anavar, loved it

but tren = night sweats, felt shaky and shit
dianabol= cool but didnt align with my goals of getting hotter to fuck more girls, instead just added crazy mass which I didnt need

anavar though, big arms, tight, hard body, made me fucking ripped. took 100mg/day, tested the pills with a test chemical kit to make sure they were real anavar, and everything was fine before during nd after (since im on trt- lol cycling makes no sense to me btw)

my question for your road experts:

I got offered liquid anavar today. 1) is liquid anavar a real thing?
2) is this injectable? (dumb af question I know but just wondering)
3) why would you inject anavar other than the oral version being hard on the liver, sounds extreme for just taking a mild steroid

ps= have chemical test kits and a company I send out too to double verify the drug whenever I take something, so not worried about it being faked anavar aka dbol, but still

please only answer if you have real life actual EXPERIENCE with this. I hate "theory" - experience matters 10x more

do your thing guys

mad love,
- mike c

btw- I dont believe new members with 1 post are real, so if you want me to post a video of myself or some shit lmk ill do that with my webcam

might do that anyways now...

no you don't have to post a video man. when it comes to anavar or any steroid it boils down to the source and brand

good chance getting offered liquid var that it isn't real. need to buy it from napsgear, they are legit..

domestic supply has real steroids and the gear is pharma grade quality

please check them out: domestic-supply.com

Ive used liquid orals three different times now and wont again... I had some of the best sources ive ever used producing them and i just did not get the same from them at the time.. ive never felt quite the same with injectable orals either.. thats NOT to say they are not effective but at this point, after trying so many different things over the years, ive learned that its best to not attempt to reinvent the wheel with certain things, and as I always am careful to say... TO EACH THEIR OWN but IMO, i much prefer just sticking to the basic oral form...

I also just prefer the regular oral version. I have tried a few liquid orals and not only did I not get the same results but the taste was often very strange and not the most pleasant either.

I’m with the guys on this. I’m with the regula oral version also. As Dylan said I never got the same effects with the liquid oral.

hey guys, new member here just signed up

my names mike, im 28 years old, been on trt (test cyp 100mg/week prescribed) since I was 18

went to 6 different endo's eventually found one willing to let me do my thing (for quality of life etc)

love it, been great, expert on everything trt

however, roids- not so much

ive tried dianabol, tren, and anavar -- only one I took for more than a few weeks was anavar, loved it

but tren = night sweats, felt shaky and shit
dianabol= cool but didnt align with my goals of getting hotter to fuck more girls, instead just added crazy mass which I didnt need

anavar though, big arms, tight, hard body, made me fucking ripped. took 100mg/day, tested the pills with a test chemical kit to make sure they were real anavar, and everything was fine before during nd after (since im on trt- lol cycling makes no sense to me btw)

my question for your road experts:

I got offered liquid anavar today. 1) is liquid anavar a real thing?
2) is this injectable? (dumb af question I know but just wondering)
3) why would you inject anavar other than the oral version being hard on the liver, sounds extreme for just taking a mild steroid

ps= have chemical test kits and a company I send out too to double verify the drug whenever I take something, so not worried about it being faked anavar aka dbol, but still

please only answer if you have real life actual EXPERIENCE with this. I hate "theory" - experience matters 10x more

do your thing guys

mad love,
- mike c
Getting hotter to fuck more women LOL.. most women could care less about muscle... fact and if the do they are shallow. Listen to what these guys say on here

Top Bottom