napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

A Vent by The 44: Fuck your pm smartass

And don't ever mention "Potroast" as his favorite sister in-law.... the 44 will f*cking f*ck f*ck your mother f*cking cock holster then take the biggest motherf*cking shit down your throat after eating peanut m&m's and washing it all down with motherf*cking mineral oil b*tches...

That reminds me, time to pop an Anadrol.

Love them shits... started taking them the other day and forgot dosing on caps. Thought I popped 50mg, it was 100mg had the worst pumps and cramps that whole day... fukkit GAINZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Got caught up in the after birth and fecal matter" damn bro, excellent motivational rant! I want to rip up a gym now. Well done 44!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sent you another check messages bud

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Laughed the entire video, straight up. We all hate phantom critics and sneak dissers. In sports, the "anonymous quote"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a lil pissed I don't get a morning text...

That's because you're too busy raging over transgenders taking trophies and titles away from women and high school girls lol... how come we never hear about women identifying as men entering men's events. Hope you don't go to work and some she-he is suddenly over you... with a hard on.

View attachment 4015

This has been my experience with the 44. I was new to the forum and looking for some advise. This man was the first to respond with a wealth of positive and very safe info . Don't know what this idiot said to you 44 but just keep doing you my brother. Stay strong my friend.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

What's funny is that my boss is a butch lesbo..she dresses in men's clothes but not a transgender..

You are an amazing friend especially to NY! More like a family member ( brother from another mother) ! We appreciate you so much and you are a good person! With great attitude and bigger Heart than many people we've came across !!! Unfortunately some ppl are simply jealous and bitter! F&$&& them! We know who you are!!!
1d7346933622df05d9a381e724047810.jpg

" We live by this " ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Now that was fucking sweet of you... made me think of a sentimental song I heard. Wanna hear it? Lol... be prepared.

https://youtu.be/mbl6igaMflI

Much respect on an EPIC rant brother(!!),but I gotta say(just because I'm me! 3:) ) the CocaCola @ 4:00 hurt a little though.Anyone that cares anything about their health doesn't drink that rot gut poison.You might as well eat sugar out of the bowl.Soda kills more people in America than all the auto accidents in the world per year.Drink some seltzer & add real fruit juice to it.Soda in & of itself is detrimental to this lifestyle.If you have one or two a week it ain't no big deal though.

Top Bottom