napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mind your own fucking business

If people are truly that worried about what I'm doing in my spare time, I guess I should be flattered because I could care less what they do with theirs.

You should. It means you're interesting. "Love me or hate me it's still an obsession."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't let those clowns get to you bro. It's easy for people to judge others because it takes the light off their short comings. Demonstrate a good self image by not letting it get to you. Only the weak are controlled by their emotions so Don't give people that power over you. Anytime I have the conversation in my head that starts off like, "I feel like... or, I don't feel like..." just know that you're letting your emotions control your actions which is weakness.

FYI, i love your lost Bigsteve. Sometimes you have to vent before you fucking rip off someone's head and spit down their throat.

Don't let those clowns get to you bro. It's easy for people to judge others because it takes the light off their short comings. Demonstrate a good self image by not letting it get to you. Only the weak are controlled by their emotions so Don't give people that power over you. Anytime I have the conversation in my head that starts off like, "I feel like... or, I don't feel like..." just know that you're letting your emotions control your actions which is weakness.

FYI, i love your lost Bigsteve. Sometimes you have to vent before you fucking rip off someone's head and spit down their throat.

Yes bro I just needed to vent, I don't have many people in my life besides my family. I've let my training and daily routine run my life because it's the most important to me. I truly believe that if people are supposed to be in your life they will find their way in, despite my strict schedule and lack of time. I visit my parents and brother multiple times a week but I'm a loner for the most part. My family doesn't exactly condone my choices either, so this is where I come now to talk to others about this lifestyle and blow off steam. I know they say this place is a family but to me it's really starting to feel that way. I have nobody in my life that understands me or why I do things. I have an addictive personality and I used to apply it to the wrong things, once I put the energy towards my training it changed my whole life. I've lost a lot of friends and girlfriends because I care so much about what I do and seem to push people away because they can't get on board with my schedule and the way I do things. Girls I date don't understand why I can't skip leg day to sit at home and watch Netflix, because I fucking can't. Don't understand why I turned down the dinner they made because it's not part of my diet regiment.

They don't understand it's not about them it's about me. It hurts their feelings but they don't understand once you make the exception once it happens again and again. Also there was a time when I'd skip the gym for a girl and guess what... She's not here anymore I will never stop doing what makes me happy for anybody I sacrificed my physique for a woman who is no longer part of my life.

Top Bottom