PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TRT - Testosterone Replacement Therapy

TRT - Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Hi Guys,

Just wanted a little advice. My understanding is that a TRT dose is 125mg of test per week. Is this correct?

I have also heard some people saying up to 200mg per week is also a TRT dose. I would have thought 200mg would put you above even the high natural levels of test.

Does an AI have to be run on TRT doses of 125mg as it is only replacing your natural test, in theory it should not be needed. What about on a 200mg dose?

I am asking because my level is at 8.6 nmol/l or about 248 ng/dl. The doc has said he will test me again in a year and if my readings drop any lower he will consider putting me on TRT. I am going to go the self prescribing route, just waiting for my stuff to arrive.

According to this chart my test is lower than a 100 year olds. Not a good thing.

http://www.menshormonalhealth.com/no...ne-levels.html

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks guys.

Age 40, weight 176, time training (18 to 23 - 4 years) and (39 to 40 - 1 year).

The dose depends on a variety of factors and varies from individual to individual. It takes a while to get the dosing right and dialed in for each person. This can be monitored by blood tests. You need to find the amount that keeps you in the upper high end of normal.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarr998 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just wanted a little advice. My understanding is that a TRT dose is 125mg of test per week. Is this correct?

I have also heard some people saying up to 200mg per week is also a TRT dose. I would have thought 200mg would put you above even the high natural levels of test.

Does an AI have to be run on TRT doses of 125mg as it is only replacing your natural test, in theory it should not be needed. What about on a 200mg dose?

I am asking because my level is at 8.6 nmol/l or about 248 ng/dl. The doc has said he will test me again in a year and if my readings drop any lower he will consider putting me on TRT. I am going to go the self prescribing route, just waiting for my stuff to arrive.

According to this chart my test is lower than a 100 year olds. Not a good thing.

Thanks guys.

Yes AI is run during pct, and pct can be anywhere from 150-250mg. It depends upon you and your bloodwork on how much test and how much AI if any. BUT if your doc is not going to do bloods for another year then he is an asswad.

Get your bloods done on your own in 6 weeks. If test is not over 500 ,which I cannot see how it could be, or you do not feel quite right yet then you can either add test yourself,or go back to the doc, or get a NEW doc. Your doc seems ok with you suffering a 248 test and will be seeing you next year is BS. Screw him and go to another doc.

Banned
    normal starting dose would be 100mg/week which should put you in the 900-1100ng/dL range..test your level after 7-8 weeks and adjust accordingly
    Last edited by buen; 04-29-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Hi Guys,

Thanks guys.

You need to see your doctor. He will determine your dose through bloodwork. Some need only 100mg to get in good range, where others may need up to 200mg. It depends on how you respond

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi Guys,

Thanks guys.

each person is going to require a different dosing on trt... ranges will be from 100-200 mg per week... that is strictly person to person dependent as is the necessity for an ai... some absolutely need one and some dont... if your going for the first time, my recommendation is to start with aromasin at 12.5 mg every THREE days and assess from there...

How hard is it to talk a doctor into giving you 200-400 per week? If no go I would have to "supplement" if the doctor is too stingy.

No way a doc is going to prescribe anywhere near 400mg a week bro lol

Quote Originally Posted by jtbull46 View Post
    How hard is it to talk a doctor into giving you 200-400 per week? If no go I would have to "supplement" if the doctor is too stingy.
    A doctor will only prescribe what gets you into optimal normal range, so 200mg per week is the maximum you'll get that route.

So obviously if you want to take more for a cycle you'll have to acquire more on your own. That goes without saying

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    A doctor will only prescribe what gets you into optimal normal range, so 200mg per week is the maximum you'll get that route.

So obviously if you want to take more for a cycle you'll have to acquire more on your own. That goes without saying

Thanks. Seems that 400mg is not that much though. Almost a breath mint. Is there a way to "manipulate" the results when I get bloodwork done? I am also wondering that because once I take extra I don't want the doctor and my wife flipping out so I will have to figure out how to get the levels down temporarily for the blood work.

Damn feds make things so hard. Don't they have drug dealers and thugs to arrest? I don't think I ever heard of mass shootings over steroids.