napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT - Testosterone Replacement Therapy

SCarr998

Hi Guys,

Just wanted a little advice. My understanding is that a TRT dose is 125mg of test per week. Is this correct?

I have also heard some people saying up to 200mg per week is also a TRT dose. I would have thought 200mg would put you above even the high natural levels of test.

Does an AI have to be run on TRT doses of 125mg as it is only replacing your natural test, in theory it should not be needed. What about on a 200mg dose?

I am asking because my level is at 8.6 nmol/l or about 248 ng/dl. The doc has said he will test me again in a year and if my readings drop any lower he will consider putting me on TRT. I am going to go the self prescribing route, just waiting for my stuff to arrive.

According to this chart my test is lower than a 100 year olds. Not a good thing.

http://www.menshormonalhealth.com/normal-testosterone-levels.html

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks guys.

Age 40, weight 176, time training (18 to 23 - 4 years) and (39 to 40 - 1 year).

The dose depends on a variety of factors and varies from individual to individual. It takes a while to get the dosing right and dialed in for each person. This can be monitored by blood tests. You need to find the amount that keeps you in the upper high end of normal.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted a little advice. My understanding is that a TRT dose is 125mg of test per week. Is this correct?

I have also heard some people saying up to 200mg per week is also a TRT dose. I would have thought 200mg would put you above even the high natural levels of test.

Does an AI have to be run on TRT doses of 125mg as it is only replacing your natural test, in theory it should not be needed. What about on a 200mg dose?

I am asking because my level is at 8.6 nmol/l or about 248 ng/dl. The doc has said he will test me again in a year and if my readings drop any lower he will consider putting me on TRT. I am going to go the self prescribing route, just waiting for my stuff to arrive.

According to this chart my test is lower than a 100 year olds. Not a good thing.

Thanks guys.

Yes AI is run during pct, and pct can be anywhere from 150-250mg. It depends upon you and your bloodwork on how much test and how much AI if any. BUT if your doc is not going to do bloods for another year then he is an asswad.

Get your bloods done on your own in 6 weeks. If test is not over 500 ,which I cannot see how it could be, or you do not feel quite right yet then you can either add test yourself,or go back to the doc, or get a NEW doc. Your doc seems ok with you suffering a 248 test and will be seeing you next year is BS. Screw him and go to another doc.

normal starting dose would be 100mg/week which should put you in the 900-1100ng/dL range..test your level after 7-8 weeks and adjust accordingly

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Thanks guys.

You need to see your doctor. He will determine your dose through bloodwork. Some need only 100mg to get in good range, where others may need up to 200mg. It depends on how you respond

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi Guys,

Thanks guys.

each person is going to require a different dosing on trt... ranges will be from 100-200 mg per week... that is strictly person to person dependent as is the necessity for an ai... some absolutely need one and some dont... if your going for the first time, my recommendation is to start with aromasin at 12.5 mg every THREE days and assess from there...

How hard is it to talk a doctor into giving you 200-400 per week? If no go I would have to "supplement" if the doctor is too stingy.

How hard is it to talk a doctor into giving you 200-400 per week? If no go I would have to "supplement" if the doctor is too stingy.

A doctor will only prescribe what gets you into optimal normal range, so 200mg per week is the maximum you'll get that route.

So obviously if you want to take more for a cycle you'll have to acquire more on your own. That goes without saying

A doctor will only prescribe what gets you into optimal normal range, so 200mg per week is the maximum you'll get that route.

So obviously if you want to take more for a cycle you'll have to acquire more on your own. That goes without saying

Thanks. Seems that 400mg is not that much though. Almost a breath mint. Is there a way to "manipulate" the results when I get bloodwork done? I am also wondering that because once I take extra I don't want the doctor and my wife flipping out so I will have to figure out how to get the levels down temporarily for the blood work.

Damn feds make things so hard. Don't they have drug dealers and thugs to arrest? I don't think I ever heard of mass shootings over steroids.

My opinion, 125mg is pointless 248 is extremely low, I was using 200mg a week with two 1mg anastrozole a week, I didn't feel it was enough. I was at 699. I use 300mg a week now and have been for a while. I don't think you can say and certain number mg is right for every man. I like my levels to be 1200/1500 personally. It amazes me how Doctors will write Rxs for Statins and psychotropics, with out thought but Test, they act like it the most dangerous drug there is.

Unfortunately it's all but impossible, it really pisses me off. My doc will not write above 200 I've tried, I'm getting my own and taking what feel is best for me. All I do is 300 a week which to me is a low dose. I've gotten fed up with doctors and testing for no reason every couple months. It's easier and cheaper to get it on your own.

Thanks. Seems that 400mg is not that much though. Almost a breath mint. Is there a way to "manipulate" the results when I get bloodwork done? I am also wondering that because once I take extra I don't want the doctor and my wife flipping out so I will have to figure out how to get the levels down temporarily for the blood work.

Damn feds make things so hard. Don't they have drug dealers and thugs to arrest? I don't think I ever heard of mass shootings over steroids.

400 is all I have ever used in a cycle. A breath mint?

I have given up with my GP. I've seen 2 so far and an endocrinologist and they won't prescribe it until my hypothyroidism is under control and I have to have dropped below the bottom of the range. I am just waiting for my stuff to get here then I am going to dose myself on 200mg per week. I will get blood work done privately as my doctor is already wary of me taking T3 for my Hypo.

Plan after that is to do a blast when I get below 15% body fat (currently 23%) for 12 weeks then back to TRT dose. I already have AI and PCT on hand. Just waiting for Test to arrive. Also got some GW and SR on the way to take to help with the weight loss. The TRT should also help with that.

I have given up with my GP. I've seen 2 so far and an endocrinologist and they won't prescribe it until my hypothyroidism is under control and I have to have dropped below the bottom of the range. I am just waiting for my stuff to get here then I am going to dose myself on 200mg per week. I will get blood work done privately as my doctor is already wary of me taking T3 for my Hypo.

Plan after that is to do a blast when I get below 15% body fat (currently 23%) for 12 weeks then back to TRT dose. I already have AI and PCT on hand. Just waiting for Test to arrive. Also got some GW and SR on the way to take to help with the weight loss. The TRT should also help with that.

Sometimes you have to take care of yourself.It s hard to belive in this day of the 21st century that there are still so many dic docs.

Sometimes you have to take care of yourself.It s hard to belive in this day of the 21st century that there are still so many dic docs.
I do my own TRT... It's dirt cheap... Bloods are cheap... If you do everything responsibly I don't think you will have a problem.

I loathe the medical and pharmaceutical industry. (when I comes to cost)

Pharma Lady Rep

I do my own TRT... It's dirt cheap... Bloods are cheap... If you do everything responsibly I don't think you will have a problem.

I loathe the medical and pharmaceutical industry. (when I comes to cost)

Pharma Lady Rep

Understand what cbbram is saying here bro. He does his own trt..RESPONSIBLY.He does not look at 400mg test as being a breath mint. You start with 100mg and do bloods in 6 weeks. Check your estradiol and test. This will determine if you need aromasin and /or 150mg test. You can up your dose to 150mgs and then get bloods until you hit the sweet spot. The sweet spot also should take into consideration how YOU feel...not just bloods alone. If your blood says 150mg puts you at 650 test but you still feel lacking then up by a mere 50mg, to 200mg, and I think that would do it for you.

You should also add some sarms in there with your trt,especially GW. The purpose here is to be healthy and to feel good. Don't get reckless with the test.

You mentioned doing your own blood work, I was under the impression a dr. had to call in an order for you to be tested is this not the case. I've been trying to go about this the right way getting my Rx from a Dr. but they are making it harder and harder so I am getting my own. How do you get labs done without a Doctors order? I need my estro checked now, I know its off. I was out and needed refills, the dr. demanded I get blood work again before writing my refills, this had just been done two months earlier everything was perfect I felt great. By the time the labs were back my estro was trough the roof because I didn't have my anastrozole. I still feel something is off. What is normal estro levels for men?

You mentioned doing your own blood work, I was under the impression a dr. had to call in an order for you to be tested is this not the case. I've been trying to go about this the right way getting my Rx from a Dr. but they are making it harder and harder so I am getting my own. How do you get labs done without a Doctors order? I need my estro checked now, I know its off. I was out and needed refills, the dr. demanded I get blood work again before writing my refills, this had just been done two months earlier everything was perfect I felt great. By the time the labs were back my estro was trough the roof because I didn't have my anastrozole. I still feel something is off. What is normal estro levels for men?
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/

The results will tell you if you are within range or not...

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom