napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prescription Test non Responder

there can also be an issue with his liver.. .when people do not respond properly, that is the first thing to look at.. some people have trouble with different esters, even just test e to cyp, it can be something to look at.. thats far less common but still possible...

This is why there's never a one size fits all answer to TRT dosages. I have to run a little higher than most to stay in middle to upper range. Everyone metabolizes test differently

there can also be an issue with his liver.. .when people do not respond properly, that is the first thing to look at.. some people have trouble with different esters, even just test e to cyp, it can be something to look at.. thats far less common but still possible...
He did say that his liver levels did spike when he got on it. Maybe a diff ester is something to try as well that’s very interesting.

This is why there's never a one size fits all answer to TRT dosages. I have to run a little higher than most to stay in middle to upper range. Everyone metabolizes test differently
That’s very true I was juts shocked that even at 200mg he was just in 500 range.

He did say that his liver levels did spike when he got on it. Maybe a diff ester is something to try as well that’s very interesting.
Yes, if the liver values are spiking it definitely could be the issue.. we just went into detail this on a podcast i just recorded this week with David Lee Part 2... it wont be posted at least another month but we specifically talked about what possible issues could be if someone was not responding properly to their trt given that it truly is legitimate testosterone

Yes, if the liver values are spiking it definitely could be the issue.. we just went into detail this on a podcast i just recorded this week with David Lee Part 2... it wont be posted at least another month but we specifically talked about what possible issues could be if someone was not responding properly to their trt given that it truly is legitimate testosterone
Oh ok cool I def look forward to watching that. Given the fact that it was test from an actual pharmacy per doctor prescription I would hope it’s real test lol. This is very helpful and great info

Top Bottom