napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMs cycle. Am I on the money?

iamsparrow

Hi there. I just ordered my first round of compounds and I would love some second opinions to make sure I’m within reasonable limit, dosage, and using the right combination of compounds for pct

I’m Male 29 years old
5’ 11”
164 lb
Roughly 20% body fat
I reached excellent shape around 21 years old after a couple years of doctor prescribed trt (I was a rather feminine and underdeveloped teenager). I responded extremely well to trt at those ages but I’m definitely feeling older so who knows what that would mean now. At age 22 I suffered a serious knee injury that caused me to shoot up from 170 and lean at the time to almost 230 and fat. I have busted ass since completing physical therapy and have arrived to where I am now after 7 years of seriously hard work (Flabby genetics not on my side). By all non-athletic standards I’m fairly average and have not seen improvement in the past year and half despite almost double the training.

My first cycle I ordered consists of
Rad-140 15mg 45 days (interested in mental benefits and apparently a smidge closer to test in the way it feels..? Also open to other suggestions on a stack or SR9009)

Mini Pct is 20mg nolvadex and 10mg gw501516 4 weeks

I’m mostly interested in cutting and trimming fat. Hoping for a chiseled thin physique but not opposed to some bulking

Does this seem like a good plan? Happy to provide any additional information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are looking to cut, S4, GW, and SR9009 are the best for that. I would consider at least adding gw and possibly S4 to the RAD for your cycle

the best cuttting cycle you can go with is gw, sr and s4... 45 days of rad is a waste of time and money... thats half a cycle which makes no sense whatsoever...

the best cuttting cycle you can go with is gw, sr and s4... 45 days of rad is a waste of time and money... thats half a cycle which makes no sense whatsoever...

I’m not opposed to bulking by any means and if I need to go to 30 to see results I can totally double up the dosage after week one. I have 60x15mg rad so I can extend to 60 days at 15 too Just bought the wife gw and stenabol but the stenabol is quite pricey for me. Should I go to 30mg of rad or add s4 or both?

Last edited:
I’m not opposed to bulking by any means and if I need to go to 30 to see results I can totally double up the dosage after week one. I have 60x15mg rad so I can extend to 60 days at 15 too Just bought the wife gw and stenabol but the stenabol is quite pricey for me. Should I go to 30mg of rad or add s4 or both?

You should wait until you can run a complete cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can run a complete cycle. Are we talking 12 weeks? Cuz that’s very doable for me just gotta get the stuff.

Yes i already said that. 12 weeks is a full cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom