napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prescription Test non Responder

Doyouevenlift

My friend was recently put on TRT by a doctor and seems to be a non responder. He is doing 200mg a week of the prescribed test that he gets from the pharmacy and it seems to not be taking effect. His test levels are in the 500s at 200mg.

At 200mg a week his levels should be 700-1000. His doctor put him on 100mg a week but he wasn’t feeling any different so he doubled the dose and still feels like crap. I’m wondering if his SHBG is out of wack causing his body to not absorb the Test.

Obviously more blood work and testing is to be done but I just have never heard or seen this happen especially from someone using pharmacy grade Test.

Anyone heard of this happening before ?

My friend was recently put on TRT by a doctor and seems to be a non responder. He is doing 200mg a week of the prescribed test that he gets from the pharmacy and it seems to not be taking effect. His test levels are in the 500s at 200mg.

At 200mg a week his levels should be 700-1000. His doctor put him on 100mg a week but he wasn’t feeling any different so he doubled the dose and still feels like crap. I’m wondering if his SHBG is out of wack causing his body to not absorb the Test.

Obviously more blood work and testing is to be done but I just have never heard or seen this happen especially from someone using pharmacy grade Test.

Anyone heard of this happening before ?
sure but theres zero way to know without bloodwork.. there is clearly something else causing this and going on but i for one, do not speculate on anything without numbers and facts to work with

sure but theres zero way to know without bloodwork.. there is clearly something else causing this and going on but i for one, do not speculate on anything without numbers and facts to work with
Exactly he’s going to get blood work but I figured this was an interesting topic cuz I have never seen this before.

total testosterone would not be effected by high SHBG
you are thinking of free testosterone which wasn't tested.

My simple question is how long has he been on this testosterone because the Esters need about 40 or 50 days to reach peak in the system

you're not gonna reach Peak levels after a couple injections it takes 6-7 injections

total testosterone would not be effected by high SHBG
you are thinking of free testosterone which wasn't tested.

My simple question is how long has he been on this testosterone because the Esters need about 40 or 50 days to reach peak in the system
Esters may take 40-50 days to peak but the levels should be pretty close to where they should within a day or so. He has been on the test for over a month but not sure of a want time. I have seen guys with a test level of 50 take one shot of test and the next day there levels are the 500s so the body will use it pretty quick especially if it’s low.

Top Bottom