napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT - 6 weeks bloods

Randomhero99

Morning all,

Just had bloods for the first time on TRT (Dr prescribed)

Current protocol:

Test cyp 25mg Every other day
HCG: 200iu EOD

6 weeks in this puts me at

Testosterone: 30.9 nmol/L (range 8.64 - 29) - high
Free test: 1.08 nmol/L (range 0.2 - 0.62) - high
Oestradiol: 184 pmol/L (range 41 - 159) - high
SHBG: 14 nmol/L (18.3 - 54.1) - low

Not feeling great tbh, felt amazing 3 weeks in then tapered off. Hoping the Doc will lower the dose. Weirdly when i was on TRT last year, that dose put me in the mid-range, some reason I've responded really well to it.

find a new doctor man

test cyp doesn't need to be pinned more than once a week.

also just out of curiousity i would like to ask him why he has you on hcg. it does nothing here except boost estrogen as you are seeing here.

did you just say hcg for feeling of wellness??? huh?? not to mention, hcg on its own for fertility will do NOTHING without clomid and hcg... also, having the need to pin a long ester every other day because of "low shbg" makes zero sense.. its not working any faster pinning it every other day... its a long ester no matter how you spin it..

HCG is not going to give a feeling of wellness. HCG is not only suppressive but increases estrogen as well. That is NOT what you call wellness

did you just say hcg for feeling of wellness??? huh?? not to mention, hcg on its own for fertility will do NOTHING without clomid and hcg... also, having the need to pin a long ester every other day because of "low shbg" makes zero sense.. its not working any faster pinning it every other day... its a long ester no matter how you spin it..
If on TRT of 150mg of cyp a week. What do you recommend for pinning frequency?

If on TRT of 150mg of cyp a week. What do you recommend for pinning frequency?
I injected twice a week. If you have higher shbg which will lower your free testosterone, then from my understanding, injecting once a week is better. A lot of men do very small daily injections to try and mimic natural production and to keep serum levels super steady. All in all, for me personally, twice a week is sufficient.

Top Bottom