napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just finished first cycle....love it

Cwrose1

Well today marks 12 weeks of Phurious test prop/tne 350 week, pinned daily. Everything went very well. Gained around 10 #s of muscle.(maybe more) I'm 41 and after losing about 80 pounds and hitting the gym and eating right and a 12 week cycle, I now have nice definition everywhere.I am so pleased with this transformation. I set new PR's on a regular basis, including today. My strength is up, vascularity and definition is up. I did not have any side effects what so ever.I'm calling this a win for sure. So I'm off a week then I start pct. I'll continue training hard, I'm going to dial my cals back just a little to help keep from gaining any weight, I'll keep my protein up.next cycle will be 400/400 test-deca. Thanks to all my friends here who have helped me get to this point. I love the way I look, it only goes up from here.

Well today marks 12 weeks of Phurious test prop/tne 350 week, pinned daily. Everything went very well. Gained around 10 #s of muscle.(maybe more) I'm 41 and after losing about 80 pounds and hitting the gym and eating right and a 12 week cycle, I now have nice definition everywhere.I am so pleased with this transformation. I set new PR's on a regular basis, including today. My strength is up, vascularity and definition is up. I did not have any side effects what so ever.I'm calling this a win for sure. So I'm off a week then I start pct. I'll continue training hard, I'm going to dial my cals back just a little to help keep from gaining any weight, I'll keep my protein up.next cycle will be 400/400 test-deca. Thanks to all my friends here who have helped me get to this point. I love the way I look, it only goes up from here.
Congrats on a very nice, succesful cycle bro!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes it was, I kinda got a late start.

Well good job brotha its never too late to start, glad to hear all went well and you had an ideal experience. Im sure it had alot to do with you starting off on the right foot, being smart and reading and asking questions before you did anything, makes all the difference between a great cycle and possibly a terrible one with issues. It is now your sworn duties to use your knowledge and experience to help protect and educate other brothers that are taking the same journey, lol. Just try to remember that it was YOU that made the progress you were seeking not the compounds, all they did was help with what YOU were already doing, it enhanced your hard work and it really was YOU that made this happen. Excellent work bro

12 weeks of prop and tne?? How many guys did you beat the shit out of? Take 100mg of each b4 hitting the gym and I will hit everybody in the gym...lmao

Well good job brotha its never too late to start, glad to hear all went well and you had an ideal experience. Im sure it had alot to do with you starting off on the right foot, being smart and reading and asking questions before you did anything, makes all the difference between a great cycle and possibly a terrible one with issues. It is now your sworn duties to use your knowledge and experience to help protect and educate other brothers that are taking the same journey, lol. Just try to remember that it was YOU that made the progress you were seeking not the compounds, all they did was help with what YOU were already doing, it enhanced your hard work and it really was YOU that made this happen. Excellent work bro

Thanks bro...and yes I am using my powers for good. Been on the forum since it was AR. Thanks again bro!

We often see it said over and over, that bros need to be at their natural limits before thinking about running gear. This is true for younger guys, but for older guys (middle aged) this doesn't always ring true. AAS and SARMS brings a quality of life aspect that is overlooked sometimes. Being at your absolute natural peak is kind of pointless, because that really occurred 20 years ago.

Running a blast/cruise regimen even while not being 100% perfect in terms of weight and or performance, is effective and safe if one follows the advice of Dyan or Rick or many of the other bros on here. I'm not advocating shortcuts to losing weight or getting into shape, I am advocating using tools to achieve goals that you have been working on.

Thanks bro...and yes I am using my powers for good. Been on the forum since it was AR. Thanks again bro!

Great job on this grind brother I am proud of you and look forward to many more cycles from you. Just stay in it that's all we can do!!!!

excellent work brother... a true transformation you should be extremely proud of... your definitely off on the right foot and so now you should be hungry for more! keep up the great work bro!

We often see it said over and over, that bros need to be at their natural limits before thinking about running gear. This is true for younger guys, but for older guys (middle aged) this doesn't always ring true. AAS and SARMS brings a quality of life aspect that is overlooked sometimes. Being at your absolute natural peak is kind of pointless, because that really occurred 20 years ago.

Running a blast/cruise regimen even while not being 100% perfect in terms of weight and or performance, is effective and safe if one follows the advice of Dyan or Rick or many of the other bros on here. I'm not advocating shortcuts to losing weight or getting into shape, I am advocating using tools to achieve goals that you have been working on.

You make a good point.Many times I have told bros who were 40-50 who lifted hard but wanted to loose weight to do a test or test/deca cycle.This way they feel good and have strength to keep lifting while loosing. I generally don't post that here because of the young ones, but I have seen a lot of good results on the 50 crowd

12 weeks from now you will experience the magic! test/deca

You make a good point.Many times I have told bros who were 40-50 who lifted hard but wanted to loose weight to do a test or test/deca cycle.This way they feel good and have strength to keep lifting while loosing. I generally don't post that here because of the young ones, but I have seen a lot of good results on the 50 crowd

I lost the weight before going on cycle, I know AAS aren't fat burners, but more importantly I wanted to make sure I could stay disciplined enough to follow theough. Why cycle if you can't stay on point? And yes jake 12 weeks...the countdown starts!

The beautiful thing is after losing weight I was thin, but very little muscle. I'm betting because I'm 41 and test levels are not optimal. Through cycling I have shape and form. An amazing recomp.

did you see that gator post? You will be ready to wrestle them once you hit the deca /test

Congrats on your gains. I'm about half way through my first cycle and I completely understand the new PR's and feeling great. One question though, why are you waiting a week to start PCT when you were running short esters? Just to be safe?

Top Bottom