napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time EQ not great, might adjust or pivot

greenmist

First time running EQ as stated. Plan was..

300 test
400 eq and increase to 600 if well tolerated

I'm 3 weeks in and for the last week appetite is through the roof, sex drive is crushed, decent amount of shoulder acne. Was trying to recomp and keep sides in check.

Considering pivoting to the following, have all on hand:
Test 175
NPP 350
EQ 300
Mast 300

Hoping to get decent gains and slight fat reduction while controlling aromatization and sides and hunger. Mostly just hate to be impatient with the EQ, but I can pitch it if it's not for me and just go to test, npp, mast instead.

Looking for a nice clean cycle and back to trt with some ostarine and gw to help maintain gains and composition after.

Did you get pre cycle bloodwork done? eq is a very very long ester and you would not be getting anything from it this early.. npp is what would be hitting you now being a short ester and it is the one with the largest potential to hurt sex drive as well.. it can also increase your hunger... especially with a dose of 350, which is not technically "high" but it is getting higher.. 300 mg of eq is quite modest as well...

Bloos were good and all within range pre cycle. Wouldn't typically do bloodwork yet 3 weeks in. Will do mid cycle. I'm usually more concerned about BP (checked multiple times daily), lipids, blood count, liver and kidney enzymes. I do mild cycles or trt+. But I do like to try new compounds as in this case. If I get acne or low libido it won't shorten my lifespan/healthspan. But it's not enjoyable, so I'm trying to toss out my options and thought process here to the community. You try to add new things to your tool bag and see if they're useful or you respond well. Problem is all the different factors and combos.

My instinct is to give it a few more weeks, but as Dylan said. 300-400 EQ is modest so my plan to push to 600 is what gave me pause.

Last "cycle" was trt with bloodwork at 900 total test plus 400/week primo and that's the best I've ever felt. Modest progress but zero sides and everything felt tight. Now I feel fat/bloated/hungry and I'm not even on "wet" compounds. I'd use a 19 nor and jump the test and crank an AI if I wanted to go in the opposite direction.

I'm rambling now with no question.

Question is:
give the EQ more time? Modest dosage may not be able to bump and see/enjoy gains
add 300 mast to 300 EQ
ditch EQ and pivot to test/mast or test/mast/npp

Why are you automatically blaming equipoise here? When you are also using a lot of testosterone? 300 mg is three times what your body would produce plus. You're adding equipoise which is also a testosterone derivative ...Why not just run a hundred milligrams of testosterone and then run the equipoise at a moderate dose? This, we can get a good judge of what's really going on.

it's funny how any time you ask a question on this forum the first question is what does your blood work say (which is good). Unless you say what amount of testosterone you're on, then blood work be damned. My body produces almost no measurable testosterone. And my blood work tells me that 200 test per week gets me in to the 500s total test. 300 per week is 1000-1200. Usual trt is 250-280 per week and I have 700-900 total test.

It's great to tell people that less is more, i agree. I think people want to take way more test than they need. I've had a lot of blood work n the last several years since starting trt. I respect the knowledge base here. I read a lot, I don't post much. Outside perspective, what I've seen is if someone asks about estrogenic side effects, the board says get blood work. If someone says how much test they are on, they board says that's a cycle. Where's the blood work question for test?

Sure I don't need 300, but I'm stating I'm on a low cycle and that cycle has a base of me being at 1000 test. Which I have been at before without these sides and most would think to be a conservative level for a cycle. Many guys throw a 3000 test measurement mid cycle. I'm at 1/3 of that.

But I did also suggested reducing the test down to what is literally nothing for me (less than trt, lower than I have ever used) and adding npp to reduce estrogetic sides and adding mast instead of more EQ. So I am open to that. But test at this level is not causing my sides.

I'm going to run something. I'm 40 and not a teen. I thought this is what we're here to discuss?

it's funny how any time you ask a question on this forum the first question is what does your blood work say (which is good). Unless you say what amount of testosterone you're on, then blood work be damned. My body produces almost no measurable testosterone. And my blood work tells me that 200 test per week gets me in to the 500s total test. 300 per week is 1000-1200. Usual trt is 250-280 per week and I have 700-900 total test.

It's great to tell people that less is more, i agree. I think people want to take way more test than they need. I've had a lot of blood work n the last several years since starting trt. I respect the knowledge base here. I read a lot, I don't post much. Outside perspective, what I've seen is if someone asks about estrogenic side effects, the board says get blood work. If someone says how much test they are on, they board says that's a cycle. Where's the blood work question for test?

Sure I don't need 300, but I'm stating I'm on a low cycle and that cycle has a base of me being at 1000 test. Which I have been at before without these sides and most would think to be a conservative level for a cycle. Many guys throw a 3000 test measurement mid cycle. I'm at 1/3 of that.

But I did also suggested reducing the test down to what is literally nothing for me (less than trt, lower than I have ever used) and adding npp to reduce estrogetic sides and adding mast instead of more EQ. So I am open to that. But test at this level is not causing my sides.

I'm going to run something. I'm 40 and not a teen. I thought this is what we're here to discuss?
What - your age and maturity??

You mention bloods but not height, weight, body-fat. Or even the aim of the cycle

Your plan was x... or more of x... but I also have Y so I can use Y if need be...

Then there's the well-known by many issues (doesn't affect everyone) of deca (which NPP is a form of) so given the issue avoid that

And I don't see ANY mention of an AI

EQ hasnt even kicked in yet bro. what you mean sex drive crushed. you got an AI. What test are you using and what EQ

What - your age and maturity??

You mention bloods but not height, weight, body-fat. Or even the aim of the cycle

Your plan was x... or more of x... but I also have Y so I can use Y if need be...

Then there's the well-known by many issues (doesn't affect everyone) of deca (which NPP is a form of) so given the issue avoid that

And I don't see ANY mention of an AI
Did mention recomp goals in original post.
Age 40, maturity questionable, though I do tend to run things on low/conservative dosages
5'8 188 don't know bodyfat, 32 waist, lean for my age
Didn't mention AI, started 12.5 aromasin eod when acne blew up and it seems to be slowly improving.

Leaning toward being patient with the EQ at 400 or dropping it to 300 and adding 300 mast, something I know how i react and respond to.

bros not everyone get sky high libido on steroids. Everybody is different. Some people have a drop.

maybe your body doesn't like EQ. its a mild steroid, maybe dropping it for something more androgenic will help

try adding in hcgenerate
good strong test booster will boost libido while you wait for EQ to kick in

So you use other steroids before and didn't have libido issues. that tells me that you don't react well to EQ

Libido can go up and down throughout your cycle that is normal just keep pushing through.my gf understands when my libido drops

Top Bottom