napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Would appreciate some advice on the cycle im on

xyl129

My Stats: 26/5"8/188lbs/approx 16% bf. My goal is recomp.

Weeks 1-12 NPP and Test P at 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-12 Adex 0.5mg E3D
Weeks 1-8 S4 50mg ED, 5 on 2 off
Weeks 1-8 GW501516 20MG ED
Weeks 13-17 - PCT - Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 50/50/25/25
Weeks 10-17 MK-2866 20MG ED
- Vitamin E and B6 for prolactin control with caber on hand just in case.

This is my second cycle. My first comprised 500mg Test E a week with 0.5mg Adex E3D for 18 weeks. I had no sides apart from body hair growth and a bit of acne.

Currently I'm 10 days into the cycle and my energy, stamina and sex drive is up as well as my strength (maybe 10%). I am getting vision sides from s4 at a moderate level which is tolerable. I'm just starting to notice size gains however I'm not getting the strength I was expecting. As far as I understand, NPP and S4 can both provide significant strength increases.

I would like to know if it's worth running the S4/GW501516 for the full 12 weeks (I have only bought enough for 8 thus far) and whether or not it's just too early to notice the strength from NPP? I ask because my understanding is that with NPP being a short ester, it should have kicked in by now, and if so it's quite underwhelming; making it tempting for me to jump on tren a instead.

Cheers

My Stats: 26/5"8/188lbs/approx 16% bf. My goal is recomp.

Weeks 1-12 NPP and Test P at 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-12 Adex 0.5mg E3D
Weeks 1-8 S4 50mg ED, 5 on 2 off
Weeks 1-8 GW501516 20MG ED
Weeks 13-17 - PCT - Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 50/50/25/25
Weeks 10-17 MK-2866 20MG ED
- Vitamin E and B6 for prolactin control with caber on hand just in case.

This is my second cycle. My first comprised 500mg Test E a week with 0.5mg Adex E3D for 18 weeks. I had no sides apart from body hair growth and a bit of acne.

Currently I'm 10 days into the cycle and my energy, stamina and sex drive is up as well as my strength (maybe 10%). I am getting vision sides from s4 at a moderate level which is tolerable. I'm just starting to notice size gains however I'm not getting the strength I was expecting. As far as I understand, NPP and S4 can both provide significant strength increases.

I would like to know if it's worth running the S4/GW501516 for the full 12 weeks (I have only bought enough for 8 thus far) and whether or not it's just too early to notice the strength from NPP? I ask because my understanding is that with NPP being a short ester, it should have kicked in by now, and if so it's quite underwhelming; making it tempting for me to jump on tren a instead.

Cheers

okay I like your cycle but 10 days in and you say NPP is underwhelming so you want to jump on tren? and this is your 2nd cycle my man run the whole cycle before you decide to jump onto tren. Yes tren is god but it has devil effects take it from me who get barley no sides to tren but they are present mentally. this is marathon bro you are only 26. as for the sarms as per Dylans recommendation 12 weeks is ideal.

I appreciate the advice. I guess I do need to be more patient. I was just under the impression that I'd be noticing more by now.

I appreciate the advice. I guess I do need to be more patient. I was just under the impression that I'd be noticing more by now.

it is hard to notice what is working when you mix to many compounds including sarms in the mix. I had this issue mentally when I mixed to many compounds. Just give it sometime it can be your nutrition and training so dont jump and blame the compounds!!

Just hit the gym hard like you should anyway and if your gear is good then the results will come. NPP is fairly fast acting but not as fast as Acetate so I'd give it another week.

I'm concerned about your bf%. I see you're doing a recomp are you eating at maintenance or a slight deficit?

I'm eating at what would normally be my maintenance; which I calculated to be about 3000kcal/day. I'm training 7 days a week, my sleep is great at the moment and I'm keeping my protein intake around 250g. In all honesty, my bf% may be more like 18-19%.

I think it's probably mental. I tend to stress about that sort of thing quite a lot. I think my training and diet is good. I get 8-10 hrs of sleep a day, consume around 250g of protein a day and am eating a good amount of healthy fats. I also train 7 days a week. I was training 6 days a week with no issues natural so I figure 7 should be no issue enhanced (and I am pretty much never sore come my next workout).

18-19% is way too high to be running a cycle. If you're unsure about your bf you should go get it measured or post a pic for us to see. I don't feel comfortable advising you on AAS at that level of bf.

According to skin caliper tests I'm actually 14% however I also have had an impedence bf test which put me at 19. I was told the impedance measurement is more accurate but I'm not sure. What bf% is optimal for a cycle?

its way too early to be worrying about npp not working.. even in the short form, it still takes a bit of time... .now, if you were 3-4 weeks in then i could see some concern... but right now, its kind of crazy to be worried about that... the bigger issue is where you currently are body fat wise... you need to get it to a lower level to be using steroids at all which does not make this cycle optimal... you are going to do whatever you want but its just not the wisest decision... yes, run gw and s4 the entire 12 weeks.. your pct needs work as well.... run it 6 weeks...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

According to skin caliper tests I'm actually 14% however I also have had an impedence bf test which put me at 19. I was told the impedance measurement is more accurate but I'm not sure. What bf% is optimal for a cycle?
Post a pic and we'll give you an assessment.

Top Bottom