napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just finished first cycle....love it

Congrats on your gains. I'm about half way through my first cycle and I completely understand the new PR's and feeling great. One question though, why are you waiting a week to start PCT when you were running short esters? Just to be safe?

Yeah, everything should clear within a week. Just to be safe bro

Yes I did....
Can't wait

I swear this is the truth. When I got the green light to go deca/test I X'ed off the calendar for the entire summer...just like a prisoner!! I was being held hostage by my dad! And bro, I was not disappointed.

I swear this is the truth. When I got the green light to go deca/test I X'ed off the calendar for the entire summer...just like a prisoner!! I was being held hostage by my dad! And bro, I was not disappointed.

Fuck I can't wait jake....gonna be a tortuous 12 weeks....lol

What are you doing in the meantime until your next cycle? Running a sarms stack to bridge with or anything? That's what makes those times between cycles awesome

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What are you doing in the meantime until your next cycle? Running a sarms stack to bridge with or anything? That's what makes those times between cycles awesome

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I was actually just thinking about that to be honest....

Congrats on your gains. I'm about half way through my first cycle and I completely understand the new PR's and feeling great. One question though, why are you waiting a week to start PCT when you were running short esters? Just to be safe?

Peaked out test prop levels will take a week at least to clear completely. Maybe if you have suspension or something you could wait a couple days but even short esters take some time.

Good for you.
A little hard work asking questions and good solid information along with using the correct products the right way makes a world of difference.
CONGRATS!

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

Good for you.
A little hard work asking questions and good solid information along with using the correct products the right way makes a world of difference.
CONGRATS!

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

Correct bro....thanks!

Ya man I post pics and I am pretty small compared to most of these guys, but you will hear nothing but encouragement here!

They don't compare to you guys....I put on some muscle and have form now, but not shredded yet!

Share your progress bro...it will make you feel good. You don't have to show your face. Maybe just a bicep shot

Top Bottom