napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle of nandrolone decanoate

vukustor

hey dylan... i am one of user subscriber from india...my name is vinit.... i have started a cycle of nandrolone decanoate and this is my very first cycle. can u plzz tell me about that esteroid..is it okay to use on my first cycle? im taking 50 mg per week... plzz tell me about this estoroid (NANDROLONE DECONATE) i will wait for ur response...

Bro please stop everything, you have no idea what you’re doing and you’ll end up hurting yourself..

What are your full stats ?

oh good lord... just stop right now before you even start... you have less than zero clue what you are doing... please, just stop this nonsense bro because that a polite way of me putting it... you have no business using steroids, none...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

hey dylan... i am one of user subscriber from india...my name is vinit.... i have started a cycle of nandrolone decanoate and this is my very first cycle. can u plzz tell me about that esteroid..is it okay to use on my first cycle? im taking 50 mg per week... plzz tell me about this estoroid (NANDROLONE DECONATE) i will wait for ur response...

What is an esteroid? Are you running test with that? If not very soon your dick isnt going to work. Especially since you have no ai or caber. Im also pretty sure you have no pct. 50 mgs a week? Where did you come up with this? You def should not be running deca on ur first cycle. You spent no time researching so you have absolutely no idea what youre doing and you are going to regret this for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No, it's not good for a first cycle at all. Test only is a first cycle. We need your full stats, goals, and experience if you want cycle advise bud

age 24 , 5.9 ft , 58 , i dont know about my body fat, i dont know who to calculate that.
its been 2 years i have working out. my goal is to look lean with big biceps. i havent thought about bodybuilding. what should i do?

Last edited:
Is that 58 kilos bro? if so thats under 130lbs so you are way way to undersized - as well as too young - to think about steroids.

Just stick to the basic lifts and eat plenty of clean food and you'll get much bigger.

All you are going to do at the moment is fuck yourself up.

i actually ran my cycle for 1 month of 50 mgs a week. didnt work at all. i didnt feel anything . my age is 24 . hyt 5.9 , dont know about my body fat.. but i wanna run steroids safely how can i do that?

sorry its 68 killo

still on the light side for steroids particularly if you dont even know what your bf is - don't you think that's a little more important than trying to find out about steroids?

you are totally unsuited for steroids at this point, you need to go away and learn how to train and eat properly and stop looking for miracle shortcuts.

Top Bottom