napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Has anybody used hipocampus as of recent?

BarryAllan

Hey Guys

I'm about to run a second pct as I haven't recovered fully and I want to move on from research chemicals.

I stumbled across hipocampus.me and it claims to be selling legit pharma grade products.

I'm interested in buying proviron, clomid and nolva.

Has anybody bought from them recently and can vouch for their veracity?

Please let me know because I'm ready to buy right away!

Thanks in advanced.

Hey Guys

I'm about to run a second pct as I haven't recovered fully and I want to move on from research chemicals.

I stumbled across hipocampus.me and it claims to be selling legit pharma grade products.

I'm interested in buying proviron, clomid and nolva.

Has anybody bought from them recently and can vouch for their veracity?

Please let me know because I'm ready to buy right away!

Thanks in advanced.

Even though I'm their rep I'll offer you an unbiased opinion because if something sucks it sucks and you can't hide it. Truth usually bobs up to the top of the toilet anyways... I've used the proviron and loved every tab. Took 100mg a day for a long ass time and still had some so I let Rockmfhudd get like 160 tabs off me. You can ask his insight as well.

Even though I'm their rep I'll offer you an unbiased opinion because if something sucks it sucks and you can't hide it. Truth usually bobs up to the top of the toilet anyways... I've used the proviron and loved every tab. Took 100mg a day for a long ass time and still had some so I let Rockmfhudd get like 160 tabs off me. You can ask his insight as well.

Hipo has always been solid shit. but wait, you are not recovered and or still having probs coming back to normal from your previous cycle so I wouldn't jump on this just yet like RickRock and DG told you in your other post, check your shbg and then move forward as well as your free test

Top Bottom