napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

About Halo / Tbol. A public answer

Hi guys

Few days ago I had received an email from a customer saying what he had written at evo about me. As it´s a situation I´m sure it´s not real, as I know 100% that he is lying somehow, I had decided to post here all our emails where we had been talking about it.

I had also decided to post the email with another customer, well experienced and well reiterated one in few forums, where he is giving his own opinion about the same product. I´m sorry if this thread is loo long, guys. Just trying to probe who is lying here:

This is what this customer wrote:

Re: Scammer
Sender
Dan Grewcock*
To
[email protected]*
Date
Mar 12:50

html ignored head ignored meta ignored
(Just telling it how it is)

Sigh...
I've been quite for the past week or so. I purchased a 12 week test enanthate*cyclewith a tbol kickstart from Hipo after everyone vouching for him on this forum. I was going to go with naps but thought it better to be safe and Hipo has had nothing but positive reviews.*

First problem is that he sent me the wrong pills. Instead of tbol he sent what is supposed to be halotestin. I was taking 40mg per day and wasn't getting any effect. So I bumped up to 50 then 60 then 80. Over a two week period ( i still thought it was tbol at this point) he claimed he sent halo by mistake. And when I questioned him saying the halo is clearly fake as I was on up to 80mg which is insane and extremely dangerous dose. With no strength gain AT ALL in 2 weeks. Hipo then claimed that the batch has been tested at 10.86mg and is basically denying it is bunk. But he agreed to reship my tbol tabs that I originally ordered

So the "tbol" arrived last Wednesday. Been on 60-80mg per day for now 9 days. Again absolutely no effect in size,weight,gym pumps or any sign of turinabol being present. When tasting these pills they just taste like chalk and a bit of sugar.*

At this point I am 4 weeks into injecting test e Norma 250. 2x a week. Apparently 2 weeks of halotestin and 9 days of tbol. And absolutely nothing to show for it in the gym or mirror.*

Why has he scammed me and nobody else? I still have a small hope that the test e is going to be okay. But 4 weeks in almost and no effect. The orals are fake 100%. Obviously he's denying it. He wanted to know about my diet and if that was the reason why my lethal dosage of halo had no effect at all. -.-

I guess there's fuck all I can do apart from warn any new buyers.. Idk if he has enough business from regulars and limited stock.*

A positive is that I recieved my order in 3 days. How long shall I give it before I give up on the test? I was thinking another 2 weeks. So 6 weeks in and still not getting anything then assume it's bunk also

Thanks for reading. Again why is he scamming me and nobody else

- - - Updated - - -

oh and he also advised me to give my remaining halo tabs to a mate to try. I had about 15 tabs left. He took them and shock, no results.

And here you have all our emails before that:

On 3 Oct 2015, at 16:29, Dan Grewcock> wrote:

Hey man, just to update you I've been on this cycle now for 10 days and have had no effects yet in gains or performance. What are your views on this because the tbol is supposed to kick in within the first week.*

Sent from my iPhone

On Sun, 4 Oct 2015 11:58:29 +0100, Dan Grewcock wrote:
The pills are blue ovals. The guys on evolutionary.org that have ordered the same product have white circular pills

Sent from my iPhone

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 07:34:20 +0100, Dan Grewcock wrote:
Okay, just concerned as have been scammed before and now I'm almost out of tbol pills and haven't noticed anything. I am not questioning the test e.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:49:12 +0100, Admin Hipocampus wrote:

Hi again Dan
You are totally right! I´m sorry for that!
The situation is as follows: someone (still dont know who, but checking about it right now) labelled the Turanostoa as Halostoa so this is the product you had received by this mistake!
I´m totally sorry for that.
I had already asked the shipper to send you the 100 Turanostoa immediately!
Please accept my apologies for this mistake. I´m checking where it comes from so it won't happen again.
Popo

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 10:55:15 +0100, Dan Grewcock wrote:
Whether you already knew this or not, the halo you mistakenly sent me is bunk halo. 13 days in at 60mg a day and no results. Standard dose is like 30mg. So whilst I appreciate you fixing the situation for me. It is worrying why you would even have bunk gear
So I'd get that batch looked at . You have a great reputation that you don't want to ruin surely.

Thanks, Dan

On 7 Oct 2015, at 09:15, [email protected] wrote:

Hi again, Dan
The Halo you had received gave a results of 10.86 mg/tabs Fluoxymesterone so if*should had shown results.
How are dosing the tabs?
Hipo

On 7 Oct 2015, at 10:43, Dan Grewcock> wrote:

I went as high as 80mg in one day. I took 50mg 2 hours before training. Didn't feel anything. Can't see why I wouldn't if it was real. But thanks for investigating*

Sent from my iPhone
On 8 Oct 2015, at 14:02, Dan Grewcock <> wrote:

Took another 80mg yesterday. Absolutely no effect. It is without a doubt fake. Should i discontinue injecting the test e as well? Is that also going to be fake?

Sent from my iPhone

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 14:12:07 +0100, Dan Grewcock wrote:
10.86mg. The same number as is on your site. As if there is never any variation?*

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Dan
Halostoa is not one of the best seller products of us. We bought 5000 tabs in march and those are the one we have in stock so far. As you can see in the picture posted in the site, they are the same blue tabs you had received.
Hipo

On 8 Oct 2015, at 15:38, [email protected] wrote:

Hi again, Dan
As the product results in the lab test were good, I´m trying to figure out where the mistake is as I know, not just by the lab test we took but by other customer experiences and by myself (I was taking halostoa last weeks in april and the first two weeks in may), that the product quality is good.
In order to figure out what´s wrong there I would like you to provide me as much information as you can:
1.- Is that your first cycle? If not, when did your previous cycle end?
2.- With what other products are you stacking the halostoa? Please, let me know everything you are taking and the dosages. When did you started your actual cycle?
3.- Had you take halotestin previously? If so, when was the last time you took it?*
4.- What are your stats? I meant height, weight, measures pre and during the cycle (if you have them), BF%, age, what weight were you able to lift when started the cycle, how much can you lift now, etc...
5.- Do you have any blood work done before you started the cycle? If so, may I see it, please?
6.- Can you talk to me about your diet?
7.- How many halostoa tabs do you have in your hands right now?
8.- When you are saying you dont feel any effect, what do you mean? I mean, what do you expect to feel?
9.- Is it possible to see any picture of you (face is not needed) showing today´s date in a handwriting paper, please?
Please, provide me as much information as you can as it will help us in order to check why the drug is not affecting you, as you claimed.
On the other side, and as halotestin is a very serious compound, you are kindly requested not to take more than 30 mg per day.
Thanks.
Hipocampus.me
PS.- Neither the halostoa neither any of the other products you had bought from us are fake. Not at all.

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 22:33:44 +0100, Dan Grewcock wrote:
I can assure you there is nothing I'm doing that would prevent an 80mg dose of legit halotestin from not showing any effect. I have no reason to lie, you already said you'd re-ship my tbol.*

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Oct 2015, at 21:56, Dan Grewcock > wrote:

1.- Is that your first cycle? If not, when did your previous cycle end?
Yes my first cycle. I've done a test e and dbol before but it was all fake
2.- With what other products are you stacking the halostoa? Please, let me know everything you are taking and the dosages. When did you started your actual cycle?
Cycle started 15 days ago.injecting your test e Norma 250 twice a week. I'm not taking anything else
3.- Had you take halotestin previously? If so, when was the last time you took it?*
Never taken it before, don't even want to take it now I wanted tbol like you know
4.- What are your stats? I meant height, weight, measures pre and during the cycle (if you have them), BF%, age, what weight were you able to lift when started the cycle, how much can you lift now, etc...
85kgs 6feet, 14% body fat. 20 years of age. No improvement in any of my lifts after 2 weeks of halostoa tabs, taken 2x a day. 40-80mg a day with no strength increase or any other indication I was taking anything
5.- Do you have any blood work done before you started the cycle? If so, may I see it, please?
No blood work done*
6.- Can you talk to me about your diet?
Diet is clean. Been bodybuilding 5 years. I know how to eat. I went up to 4000kcal a day because I thought I was going to need it on this gear, but just ended up gaining a few lbs of fat with no increase in strength.
7.- How many halostoa tabs do you have in your hands right now?
15-25
8.- When you are saying you dont feel any effect, what do you mean? I mean, what do you expect to feel?*
Everyone on evolutionary was saying I should definitely be feeling insane and aggressive/pumped up. I got none of this.*
9.- Is it possible to see any picture of you (face is not needed) showing today´s date in a handwriting paper, please?

This is the situation with him.

Here you have the conversations I had with Joe as his package was sent the same days as Dan´s one and we did the same mistake with the tabs.

On Oct 13, 2015, at 4:19 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Hi again, Joseph
I think you were talking about the last order (#5420).
This package was shipped in October the 1st. Lately I can see there is some delays on the packages that need to be delivered in your country. I hope it will be in your hands before ending this week.
Please let me know when the package is being delivered there.
Thanks.
Hipo

#5420 bro pack came safely yes however I didn't get my tbol I got the little blue pills I have them and a picture*

On Oct 14, 2015, at 11:19 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Hi Joe
Thanks for coming back to me.
The product you had received is Halostoa 10 mg, that was mistakenly labeled.
I´ll be sending your Turanosta today.
I´m sorry about this issue :-S
As this mistake wasn't your fault, you can keep the Halostoa. Actually I would like to ask you for a favor. Can you please find any friend to use them –or even you if you want to use this compound– and send me feedback about hem?
It´s the only batch number we have receive from this product so far (it´s not a best seller) and all people was happy with the results but a 20 years old guy that in claiming they didn't work on him. He is also claiming that all the products he took in his first cycle (he bought them form another supplier) were totally fake so I really think or that he is lying or that there is something he is not doing well. I would apretiate your help in order to have a qualified opinion about it.
Thanks in advance.
I´ll update you the minute your Tbol will be shipped. Just give me few hours.
Hipo

I can run a test with them - I've actually been taking only 1 tbol of yours ( all my products is only yours btw straight up ) before a workout session and I can attest those are real because I get amped up during my workout and I've had a slight strength bump during. (I began that test with his first post ) I can make some posts on both sites on your behalf. I have a blood test schedule as well once I start a test cycle and I will post that up as well like we have talked about in the past. Anyways I was reading about the halo a little I will read a bit more. I can try 1 tab before dry run before my cycle starting tomorrow. I'm only doing cardio this morning and yoga however I plan to hit the weights hard tomorrow so I will take 1 tab and see if I feel any different. I can tell with 1 tab of tbol. I've never needed large dosages before and I have taken any steroids in 6 years so I would know. I will make a post on Evo and rush

Sent from my iPhone

Just posted on Evo*

What up bros?!! Hipo tbol is legit
I've been Mia on the boards a bit besides being a noob to forums and posting because hell I workout a lot and work etc. anyways since Dandan20 posted up about the tbol mix up I have some tbol Hipo sent me that are white aspirin shaped. Anyways I haven't ran any*steroids*in 6+ years needless to say I was pissed with the post. So, like anything else in life I will find out on my own. So, as a trial test. I began to take 1 tbol with nothing else besides regular supplements 1 hour before training just to see or feel if I would have a slight bump in strength or just a more than already awesomeness feeling about myself anyways and personally I don't have any credentials at all and I bought and paid for all my gear ain't nothing have to this country boy so I stand to gain jack monkey shit from this. I did 1 tab only. I never had to take much when I ran cycles over 6 years ago anyways. I workout almost everyday to as well and believe I can tell I don't drink smoke party etc. banging and clanging is my life besides raising my 3 boys and yeah my damn name is Joe however I'm far from average. All my gear came from Hipo I have a blood test ordered and I will post his test amp results to as well. The forums are meant for this legit honest help no bullshit sales tech if someone screws you then posted however screwing comes from all over and Hipo hasn't screwed me yet lol still have to run a cycle however more time is needed. Also I ordered more tbol after knowing it was g2g however I did get the halo so now I'm off with tbol because I know it's good for my cycle. Starting tomorrow I will take 1 tab only 1 hour before training to see if I feel any difference at all as a help to him and for you guys that are interested in his products. It shouldn't take a couple times to know from what I'm reading so don't come at me with some copy and paste shit about it. Alright oh yeah and since it was a mix up free tabs ( what hell yeah esp if it is halo and what I'm reading boo yah ) I'm getting my 200 tbol tabs sent out free of charge today to as well so if that ain't good customer service and trying to do what's right then damn

Sent from my iPhone

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:31:18 -0400, Joe Green wrote:
Popo, I was looking on break and I believe Evo pulled my thread because I can't find it. Anyways I will post again later.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2015, at 12:36 PM, [email protected] wrote:

I think they will just erase anything that will talk nicely about me as they are just promoting sources that are selling their own brand Berd.
Don't worry. As far as you know that the product is legit I´m happy.
Hipo

I'm done with Evo just more reason to read rush instead. I'm cool I will still tested it and let you know. I will post up that I did to it was up long enough to get some views.*

Sent from my iPhone

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 05:37:53 -0400, Joe Green wrote:
Popo, Jesus bro I'm border line psychotic 1 tab maybe I'm half crazy anyways but so far I'm killing the weights. Definitely a strength bump I don't think I could tolerate much of it but dandan20 is a fake mother fucker put in place to deter sales your way because of whatever reason those Evo fags have honest. I will post up another fuck to them and once I can post on Rush I have your back as long as you have mine brother*

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 16, 2015, at 6:03 AM, [email protected] wrote:

I´m sorry to hear it pumped so hard to you but, at the same time, I´m happy to discover this guy is lying and that the product is totally g2g. I knew it before, but now I´m even more sure about it!
That guy was saying he was taking 60 mg per day. Impossible not to dye from that dose.
Thanks a lot for testing it for me!
Hipo

No problem what has been normally heavy today was easier and intensity was high so it's a good assumption it's halo because I would think powerlifting strong man training would be a great fit for it. I don't think I would ever need much of it.*

Sent from my iPhone

I´sorry for such a long post, guys.

I´m able to send all the screeshoots for those conversations upon request. Nothing to hide here.

Hipo

Just some notes:

1.- This customer complaints about all the products he had received from me in this cycle.
2.- This customer complaints about all the products he received in the past from another source ("Yes my first cycle. I've done a test e and dbol before but it was all fake"). Blink blink.
3.- This customer said he had left around 15 tabs and he gave them to another friend to test them with no satisfactory results. Also asking for someone else to check them (he will post the tabs) "Anyone here from UK that would be willing to try the tabs to settle this? I'll post." Blink blink.
4.- We did exactly the same mistake with another customer, sending him the Halo by mistake, the same halo he had received and "I'm border line psychotic 1 tab maybe I'm half crazy anyways but so far I'm killing the weights. Definitely a strength bump I don't think I could tolerate much of it."
5.- Any of the comment where customers talked good about the products are being immediately erased from the other forum. "I was looking on break and I believe Evo pulled my thread because I can't find it."

Nothing else to say.

Hipocampus.me

Long thread for sure but it's good to clear the air. I think it sucks that good sources have to deal with shit like this and it forces you to go on the defense. You're solid brother keep doing what your doing.

Long thread for sure but it's good to clear the air. I think it sucks that good sources have to deal with shit like this and it forces you to go on the defense. You're solid brother keep doing what your doing.

Thanks, Maxx.

I dont consider it a defense, but a complete explanation of what happened and my thoughts :-S

Hipo

Bros I haven't been able to post off of talkachat to say hey noob here from Evo however I'm Joe within this thread and what Hipo is posting is my emails back and forth-- takes about 1 hour to kick in and at 430am est I'm going to start at 315 on my deads and hit 435 2 days ago so just with halo single tab only I've bumped up in weights hell I've made videos of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk how you can base what results u will feel based on what others say on forums. I think things tend to get a little exaggerated sometimes. I also think people expect to get on and feel like superman so when they dont they assume bunk. Steroids dont work like that. The only time i really notice any difference is in the gym. Recover from sets faster more energy and strength. Even at 750mgs of test. Other than that i feel the same as when im off cycle

Top Bottom