To Use HCG or Not?


New member
Firstly I’d like to start by posting my most current labs as of 10/30/2017:

Prolactin: 6.5 (2-18 ng/mL)
E2: 55 (< OR = 39 pg/mL) HIGH
Test: 783 (250-827 ng/dL)
FSH: 2.5 (1.6-8 mIU/mL)
LH: 5.0 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)
TESTOSTERONE, FREE: 86.9 (46.0-224.0 pg/mL)
SHBG: 50 (10-50 nmol/L)

As you would see everything looks “good” however my SHBG is certainly eating up my free test and E2 is out of range.

I’m getting to the end of my rope.

In november I bought generic clomid from my friend which people have vouched for. I took the standard 50/50/25/25.

I don’t know if it’s actually bunk or not as strong etc, but I didn’t feel any changes.

I then got myself an order of Nolva, proviron and clomid from Greece and took that for a week to see if I’d start seeing changes and nothing.

Admittedly I’ve been inconsistent with dosages and what not and decided late December to stop everything, flush my system and take arimidex for awhile before I see the endocrinologist again.

I saw her yesterday (01/15/2018) and she ordered new blood work for me. I asked her about the possibility of taking HCG and she said in her studies there have been no discernable differences between taking HCG and clomid.

I also know that these doctors aren’t deep into the anabolic culture...

I took clomid with no effect, and even though my testosterone seems high, how do I know that the SHBG is just causing a facade since it technically holds my testosterone hostage.

Also my testicles are still atrophied; and I have hcg on deck...

So my question is:

1) Do I take HCG as monotherapy? Something like 500ius twice a week for 5 weeks to bring the boys back and then begin PCT?

2) do I hold off and start fresh with clomid, Nolva in high doses along with a little bit of proviron, be patient and see how I feel after 8+ weeks of PCT?

I will wait for my bloodwork to return to me which usually takes 2 weeks before it appears in the quest portal, but regardless I know my testicles are small.

What do you think gents?
no, you would not want to use hcg here... to lower shbg you want to use proviron, 50 mg per day, a good 18 weeks at least... you need to get your estrogen lower and shbg down so you can free up bound testosterone but your other values are completely fine... hcg is suppressive and will INCREASE your estrogen... NOT SMART in this scenario... my dga post ct will help with your atrophy QUICKLY and safely.. i would go with aromasin 12.5 mg eod for a month to get your estrogen in check... here is the link to my post ct product...
Top Bottom