napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using HCG on trt for blood work and fertility purposes

mumu

Hey guys, got a blood work question. Can I use hcg to boost lh and fsh to a normal level on trt while also maintaining fertility? Saying if a doctor sees my blood work and looks at my testosterone, LH and FSH levels it would be like I wasn’t taking anything, seeming I had the right dosages

no you being on trt you cannot raise your lh and fsh levels... not to mention, as ive posted literally a million times, hcg will NOT enhance your fertility anywhere near to what its made out to be... the combo is HMG, hcg and clomid with hmg having the biggest impact.. if you are on trt or test, your lh and fsh will remain bottomed out, hcg or not

Dylan is right and has the answer on this. HCG is not going to do what you think

hcg mimics LH in the body. this will actually turn your pituitary glands more off. so your lh and fsh actually drops on hcg

if hcg did what you thought then nobody would need trt for life. the truth is it doesn't and people are pushing it all over the Internet because they get a commission from pushing it it's as simple as that

no you being on trt you cannot raise your lh and fsh levels... not to mention, as ive posted literally a million times, hcg will NOT enhance your fertility anywhere near to what its made out to be... the combo is HMG, hcg and clomid with hmg having the biggest impact.. if you are on trt or test, your lh and fsh will remain bottomed out, hcg or not
this right here bro

Top Bottom