napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT & Fertility

kid101

Hey guys, looking for a bit of help here. I'm 40 and i've been on TRT for about 3 or 4 years. My sperm count was always very high even while on TRT, though my FSH and LH were tanked throughout. My wife and I had a child one year ago. We're trying for another child now and my sperm is at zero. If I try the HMG, HCG, Clomid protocol, do I need to come off my TRT dose? Thank you

no, you can still stay on trt doing that protocol... you will always have a better chance by coming off but i have seen the protocol work many times for guys on trt

its about odds

obviously even if you come off trt it doesn't guarantee you can recover

Hey guys, looking for a bit of help here. I'm 40 and i've been on TRT for about 3 or 4 years. My sperm count was always very high even while on TRT, though my FSH and LH were tanked throughout. My wife and I had a child one year ago. We're trying for another child now and my sperm is at zero. If I try the HMG, HCG, Clomid protocol, do I need to come off my TRT dose? Thank you
Medically prescribed?

Thank you bros! Thank goodness, I'm scared to come off trt. I get my test form an ugl but I need to be on it bc I had low test after cycling in the past. I don't want to come off, just have a child, and stay on. Any info as for sides effects? Should I just watch my estrogen on the HCG and I did get bad cystic acne from using clomid in pct before, but have never tried the hmg either. Thanks again.

Also, I get my trt from an approved source on this site, looking to get my protocol from sources here too, but haven't found hmg in stock anywhere yet. Do you know where I can get hmg?

keep in mind when it comes to hcg and hmg. hcg is LH and hmg is FSH
if you start mimicking those numbers it can backfire on you and you will only shut yourself down more

its a last resort type of thing
the ONLY scientifically proven fertility stack we know of for MEN is clomid + vitamin E. hcg is NOT for male fertility as much as people want to believe it is.

so you better know what you are doing cause if you do the hcg/hmg route too soon you could come to regret it

if you start mimicking those numbers it can backfire on you and you will only shut yourself down more

the ONLY scientifically proven fertility stack we know of for MEN is clomid + vitamin E. hcg is NOT for male fertility as much as people want to believe it is.

so you better know what you are doing cause if you do the hcg/hmg route too soon you could come to regret it
This is a last resort thing, we just want one more child. My plan is to run the protocol for 3 months, getting bloodwork and sperm analysis every month to see how things are going, while having regular sex with my wife every few days. If my wife gets pregnant, I will stop the protocol, and resume trt and we are done having kids. I'll have armasin on hand for estrogen and can adjust my trt dose if my test gets too high.

Just to be clear on the dosing, is it 1000 or 2000 iu of hcg eod? with 75 hmg eod, 50mg clomid ed. How much vit. E could I add? Thank you all!

Read this twice

Top Bottom