napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Worried about my PCT

Yeah I think you guys got me all squared away man I appreciate it!

you are doing this the right way bro... you will notice a drastically different pct with the addition of gw and mk... its night and day different

you are doing this the right way bro... you will notice a drastically different pct with the addition of gw and mk... its night and day different

I couldn't agree more with this statement. Those are both staples in my eyes, and I wouldn't run a PCT without them personally

I couldn't agree more with this statement. Those are both staples in my eyes, and I wouldn't run a PCT without them personally

yes, you and i have both doing this together for a very long time until we started trt and i remember all the conversations we had about how great this was... i know it changed A LOT for us and i distinctly remember how shocked we were that pct was something we looked forward to... imagine that when we first started?? Everyone that's starting now has this right there for them but all the years of being miserable in pct, feeling like shit, dreading it, wondering what to do for a bridge etc... this is a COMPLETE game changer...

Top Bottom