napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Damn Blood test!

21infantry

Okay, got my Test values back and I mean only one. It came in at 3.2 on a scale of 6 or something like that. Its European scale of measurement or something of that nature. Does anybody have any clue on how to convert this into US measurements? It was my total test value, I hate the fucking European medical system. Everything is so phucking hard to get a straight answer. Also I was getting the every 3 month Depot shot. It sucks, those where my bloods at 12 weeks. But its the shot or some form of gel here. According till them they don't do the traditional Test E or Test C shot every week, because of abuse. So take the best option off the table because somebody might use it for a competitive edge or something. I'm pist, but I have the solution.

Rant Over

Can your post a pic so we can reference it

I could only peak at it, I had to sign some form and its being mailed to me.

Move to the states.

I would if I could brother. Wife wont come with me, she has a good job we own a home here. Overall its not that bad, but the little things are starting to get to me, like the perceived freedom that isn't really freedom.

Okay, got my Test values back and I mean only one. It came in at 3.2 on a scale of 6 or something like that. Its European scale of measurement or something of that nature. Does anybody have any clue on how to convert this into US measurements? It was my total test value, I hate the fucking European medical system. Everything is so phucking hard to get a straight answer. Also I was getting the every 3 month Depot shot. It sucks, those where my bloods at 12 weeks. But its the shot or some form of gel here. According till them they don't do the traditional Test E or Test C shot every week, because of abuse. So take the best option off the table because somebody might use it for a competitive edge or something. I'm pist, but I have the solution.

Rant Over
Sounds like time to self medicate and do your own TRT to me buddy. That's what I do

That's the plan Rock, right now its just a pain in the ass to gather everything together. But in the meantime I decided just to do the Gel, last time I went on a vacation for 3 months I took the Gel with me, its a pain in the ass and not what I really want but when I came back and did my bloods they where high 600s so it will get me through no doubt while I figure this thing out.

Top Bottom