napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Worried about my PCT

^Well i already told you what you needed to know, minus the sarms 1 experience. For OCT you will want to have aromasin, cabergoline(dostinex) and some complete cycle support (Not sure if you have n2guard since you said you had N2bm products), for PCT you will need

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25-12.5 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

You can find all the sponsors in the sponsor section of the forums. I hope this helps..
Thanks brother for the help I came from evo so I already have the whole perfect PCT on hand I'm just worried about the source.

Thank you guys for the help!

Keep us updated and feel free to post any other questions you may have in these regards, we here at AR forums would like to make sure you remain healthy and have the most updated, unbiased and accurate information we can provide. This is what AR members pride themselves in. Take care..

Keep us updated and feel free to post any other questions you may have in these regards, we here at AR forums would like to make sure you remain healthy and have the most updated, unbiased and accurate information we can provide. This is what AR members pride themselves in. Take care..
Thanks brother!

I'm just worried because i cant drop 600 on a pct again i don't have that much extra income im gonna have to get the bare necessities. I really hope NY responds to this. He has led me in the right direction and I just hadn't been able to contact him on Evo. He led me to robo and I know his shits legit im up 17 lbs in 3.5 weeks and I am stronger than ever. Yeah if you guys can help me lay out a super basic pct and help me with a real supplier or let me know if sarms1 is ok and my n2g and hcge from n2bm is shit i shouldnt be taking as well!

Lucky for you if by chance your whole pct is bunk, the sponsors here are all legit and can get you set up with a pct for a fraction of what your sarms1 and n2bm pct run you. Lesson learned... let me know if I can be of any help to you

Lucky for you if by chance your whole pct is bunk, the sponsors here are all legit and can get you set up with a pct for a fraction of what your sarms1 and n2bm pct run you. Lesson learned... let me know if I can be of any help to you

Good stuff thank you brother yeah I don't wanna risk losing my gains I'm very happy where my body is going. I will probably reorder!

The question is how will i not know until its too late?

Good stuff thank you brother yeah I don't wanna risk losing my gains I'm very happy where my body is going. I will probably reorder!

Thats one thing I was always worried about early on... what if my pct is bunk? How would I ever know before its too late? I would rather be sure with no doubt at all. Chances are that your pct may be fine, but then again you never know what to trust with evo.

The question is how will i not know until its too late?

^The only for sure way to know %100 would be to obtain pharma grade compounds (including the most accurate dosages)(Being that they are official pharma and not counterfeit(source is very important). And we also have trusted sources with great reviews here as well, you are in a good place. Unfortunately this is the nature of this beast in the world of AAS and PHs

^The only for sure way to know %100 would be to obtain pharma grade compounds (including the most accurate dosages)(Being that they are official pharma and not counterfeit(source is very important). And we also have trusted sources with great reviews here as well, you are in a good place. Unfortunately this is the nature of this beast in the world of AAS and PHs

Thanks brother btw I actually didnt order gw and cardarine for my pct you guys think it really does help with the retention of gains

^yes it will, and i prefer them from pureessencesarms.com to me the quality is exceptional,

Thanks man I didnt order it because i thought it was product pushing but i can tell I'm gonna gain way more than i ever expected I wanna keep as much as possible

Thanks man I didnt order it because i thought it was product pushing but i can tell I'm gonna gain way more than i ever expected I wanna keep as much as possible

^stay online for a sec bro, i believe robo may be with us and he can take u the rest of the way and get you all sorted out

i guarantee you robo will help you in any way he can... he is as stand up as they come... that's one person you never have to worry about and i stand by that all the way...

take a read and the best way to run pct without all the extra shit that they throw in...

http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...li&highlight=dylan+gemelli+post+cycle+therapy

here is the layout bro...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

i guarantee you robo will help you in any way he can... he is as stand up as they come... that's one person you never have to worry about and i stand by that all the way...

take a read and the best way to run pct without all the extra shit that they throw in...

http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...li&highlight=dylan+gemelli+post+cycle+therapy

here is the layout bro...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Its so weird hearing him called robo first thing that comes to mind when I think of robo are that monster juice. Thanks brother for your help i will add the mk and gw!

Its so weird hearing him called robo first thing that comes to mind when I think of robo are that monster juice. Thanks brother for your help i will add the mk and gw!

lol i hear you bro... very wise decision... you will never have a pct like you do with these in there, i assure you... www.pureessencesarms.com now you can finally get REAL quality brother... if you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to let me know

I got to your messages bud, here it is. The sarms1 aromasin is good. Aromasin has a very distinct taste. Twice now I've been busy and forgot it and my nipples hurt bad, hit 30mg for couple days and all better..
To be on the safe side going forward I'll be using pure essence once they come online with PCT stuff.

Yeah I think you guys got me all squared away man I appreciate it!

Top Bottom