napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello from Florida

tama.brian

Just a quick intro. Been watching Dylan for about a year now and finally decided to find the current forum he posts in and approach about some coaching potentially. (Just need to man up and make the decision but it's a hefty one for me at the moment). A little about me, I'm a 43 year old father of 1 and husband that lived his first 41 years as a fat, lazy piece of junk and thought fitness was a complete waste of time. Fast forward to Year 41 and a test level of 61 and thoughts of suicide and death daily, rolling around as an ICU RN in a wheel chair dealing with RA so bad I could not walk and fitness didn't seem so dumb any longer. 2 years in, I am a total junkie for fitness and bodybuilding and would like to see myself on stage soon. I have a terribly long way to go to be ready but each day is one step closer. Thanks to all the folks here for providing such an awesome place to come and learn and share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR.....it's great to have you join this amazing forum

Just a quick intro. Been watching Dylan for about a year now and finally decided to find the current forum he posts in and approach about some coaching potentially. (Just need to man up and make the decision but it's a hefty one for me at the moment). A little about me, I'm a 43 year old father of 1 and husband that lived his first 41 years as a fat, lazy piece of junk and thought fitness was a complete waste of time. Fast forward to Year 41 and a test level of 61 and thoughts of suicide and death daily, rolling around as an ICU RN in a wheel chair dealing with RA so bad I could not walk and fitness didn't seem so dumb any longer. 2 years in, I am a total junkie for fitness and bodybuilding and would like to see myself on stage soon. I have a terribly long way to go to be ready but each day is one step closer. Thanks to all the folks here for providing such an awesome place to come and learn and share.

yeah man that low test can really mess with your mind, its crazy....

and you caught the iron bug eh? lol, weve all been there man but the key is consistency. 10 years from now if you are still hitting the diet and training as hard as you are on the iron bug, you will be a BEAST no doubt...

Welcome to AR and congrats on your newfound passion! Your stoty is exactly the type that truly intrigues me and its definitely inspiring. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help along the way.

Thanks y'all. Looking forward to many many awesome threads filled with tons of info

Welcome to AR bro! We are glad to have you here with us. We have one awesome community here, that is a true family. Everybody is helpful and takes care of one another. We are happy to have you as part of it. If you have any questions on anything just let me know

welcome brian! im glad you made an intro... you already know im here to help in any way possible... hope to see you on the forum much more!

Top Bottom